Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
17 coaches. 15:44 - Feb 26 with 4336 viewsSuddenLad

Club have announced that they have a total of 17 coaches booked by Dale fans for the trip to Wembley.

That's a great effort.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

17 coaches. on 15:53 - Feb 26 with 4293 viewslyberoc

and I wonder how many private coaches? I know that I,m on one because I couldn,t afford the club fare
17 coaches. on 16:24 - Feb 26 with 4171 viewsnordenblue

17 coaches. on 15:53 - Feb 26 by lyberoc

and I wonder how many private coaches? I know that I,m on one because I couldn,t afford the club fare

Think Rothwells have def filled 2 with talk of a 3rd going too
17 coaches. on 17:06 - Feb 26 with 4053 viewsdingdangblue

17 coaches. on 16:24 - Feb 26 by nordenblue

Think Rothwells have def filled 2 with talk of a 3rd going too

Rothwells have got 4 going.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

17 coaches. on 17:08 - Feb 26 with 4047 viewsnordenblue

17 coaches. on 17:06 - Feb 26 by dingdangblue

Rothwells have got 4 going.

Even better...
17 coaches. on 17:21 - Feb 26 with 3995 views_dezzy

Flying horse/ Regal running a joint coach to

KHBA

17 coaches. on 23:23 - Feb 26 with 3555 viewsDalenet

17 coaches. on 15:53 - Feb 26 by lyberoc

I think that is a bit harsh. £30 for a trip to London return and the club agreed to admission prices of just £10 too. They could so easily have objected and asked for Spurs to charge normal prices to try and take a bigger payout. £40 for coach travel and a game at Wembley against Premiership opposition. We wont see such a good deal again in my lifetime.
17 coaches. on 00:15 - Feb 27 with 3493 viewslyberoc

17 coaches. on 23:23 - Feb 26 by Dalenet

I think that is a bit harsh. £30 for a trip to London return and the club agreed to admission prices of just £10 too. They could so easily have objected and asked for Spurs to charge normal prices to try and take a bigger payout. £40 for coach travel and a game at Wembley against Premiership opposition. We wont see such a good deal again in my lifetime.

Not at all harsh, original price of coach was £35, making it £45 for a game that I could watch for free on TV. I managed to get a coach ticket for £19. That saving of £16 means that I will be down in that there London cheering the lads on in the freezing cold rather sat snugly at home watching on tv
17 coaches. on 08:53 - Feb 27 with 3291 viewsjudd

17 coaches. on 00:15 - Feb 27 by lyberoc

Not at all harsh, original price of coach was £35, making it £45 for a game that I could watch for free on TV. I managed to get a coach ticket for £19. That saving of £16 means that I will be down in that there London cheering the lads on in the freezing cold rather sat snugly at home watching on tv

I think the club has more than milked the fans with this fixture. They are making a shedload from the two televised ties, yet still sought to maximise profits on coach travel - no concessions for kids is just pure, unadulterated greed.

They have done well to sell out 16 coaches. They* won't be bothered about us hoi polloi.

*Some, not all.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

17 coaches. on 09:04 - Feb 27 with 3267 viewsdingdangblue

17 coaches. on 00:15 - Feb 27 by lyberoc

Please let us know how the coach trip goes - that price sounded too good to be true! I was tempted to book as I didn't want to pay £30 for my 9 year old lad - but I've gone with an official coach firm instead.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

17 coaches. on 15:39 - Feb 28 with 2759 viewsFondles

Frigin parking the coach alone would cost enough.
I was down there Sunday watchin the milk cup final and in the car park I parked for a spurs match the parking cost was.........£40 (yes forty).

Talk about taking advantage of the yids!
17 coaches. on 16:54 - Feb 28 with 2560 viewsnordenblue

17 coaches. on 15:39 - Feb 28 by Fondles

Frigin parking the coach alone would cost enough.
I was down there Sunday watchin the milk cup final and in the car park I parked for a spurs match the parking cost was.........£40 (yes forty).

Talk about taking advantage of the yids!

£90 for coach parking according to our driver....
17 coaches. (n/t) on 03:41 - Mar 1 with 2172 viewslyberoc

[Post edited 1 Mar 2018 3:42]
17 coaches. on 03:42 - Mar 1 with 2170 viewslyberoc

17 coaches. on 09:04 - Feb 27 by dingdangblue

Please let us know how the coach trip goes - that price sounded too good to be true! I was tempted to book as I didn't want to pay £30 for my 9 year old lad - but I've gone with an official coach firm instead.

Not bad at all, brand new coach with air con usb charging stations in all seats and a bog on board, leg room was a bit iffy but with only 21 passengers plenty of room to spread out. Got back into Rochdale at 2 30am. As an aside my mate used the code for one ticket and got it for £9
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024