Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club legend retires 16:19 - Aug 31 with 3354 viewsjudd

All the best pal...

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/august/news-release--pete-woodhouse_reti

Poll: What is it to be then?

Club legend retires on 16:24 - Aug 31 with 3331 viewsTVOS1907

Happy retirement, Bernard.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Club legend retires on 17:12 - Aug 31 with 3266 viewsblackpoolcol

Another of the "old School" departs, all the best Bernard, deserve the retirement and time to do some more fishing

it's gooooooooooooooooolden Gamble time ;)

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Club legend retires on 17:15 - Aug 31 with 3245 viewsShun

Genuinely one of my favourite Dale members of staff. All the best, Pete.
Club legend retires on 17:20 - Aug 31 with 3224 viewsBrierls

All the best Pete...

Club legend retires on 06:37 - Sep 1 with 2864 viewsBoss_Hog

The retirement of Peter shouldn't be overlooked lightely. Peter, and in the income his department have generated, has been pivotal over the last 20 years. At one stage, Goldbond turned over more money per week than gate receipts on a Saturday afternoon, just take a second to put that into context.

Peter's contribution this this revenue stream has been immense. Nobody, and I include Keith Hill in this, has generated more money for Rochdale AFC over the last 20 years than Peter Woodhouse! The man deserves a statue erecting outside the ground to recognise his achievements.

There won't be many doors in Rochdale he hasn't knocked on to promote the club, collect 50p or a quid on our behalf in the process, and his loss will be a big one. Despite what others may think, the club still has one of the largest sporting lotteries in the country, albeit not what it was but still significant. It is only when he goes, that perhaps this will be appreciated but like others in the past, that isn't his worry now.

Well done Peter, enjoy your retirement pal and you can be rest assured those that know your contribution over the last 20 years are appreciative of it!
Club legend retires on 07:28 - Sep 1 with 2831 viewspioneer

Club legend retires on 06:37 - Sep 1 by Boss_Hog

The retirement of Peter shouldn't be overlooked lightely. Peter, and in the income his department have generated, has been pivotal over the last 20 years. At one stage, Goldbond turned over more money per week than gate receipts on a Saturday afternoon, just take a second to put that into context.

Peter's contribution this this revenue stream has been immense. Nobody, and I include Keith Hill in this, has generated more money for Rochdale AFC over the last 20 years than Peter Woodhouse! The man deserves a statue erecting outside the ground to recognise his achievements.

There won't be many doors in Rochdale he hasn't knocked on to promote the club, collect 50p or a quid on our behalf in the process, and his loss will be a big one. Despite what others may think, the club still has one of the largest sporting lotteries in the country, albeit not what it was but still significant. It is only when he goes, that perhaps this will be appreciated but like others in the past, that isn't his worry now.

Well done Peter, enjoy your retirement pal and you can be rest assured those that know your contribution over the last 20 years are appreciative of it!

I’ll second that!

Rochdale legend.
Club legend retires on 19:03 - Sep 1 with 2528 viewsblackdogblue

I will give him a month before he begs to come back as Mrs Pete will be leaving him a job list every day 😀😀😀

A Gentleman, Scholar, Crap pool player but above all & not many in this bracket, a true friend not an acquaintance.

All the best for taking it easy mate..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024