Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robbie Blake 20:48 - Jan 5 with 3079 viewsDALEYCADDERS

What happened to this deal?
Robbie Blake on 16:59 - Jan 6 with 2787 viewsBeechy

To be fair I think it was an escalated rumour, being down to him spotted in the main stand. Who knows, he could of been watching Preston lining up a deal there. As much as it would be good to see such a big name here, I'm not too downbeat about ti not happening. I'm over the moon with Bogdanovic and Ormerod, and then we have Ball and Grimes.

When Grimes is scoring again, we won't want enough of him!
Robbie Blake on 17:05 - Jan 6 with 2748 viewsfitzochris

Robbie Blake on 16:59 - Jan 6 by Beechy

To be fair I think it was an escalated rumour, being down to him spotted in the main stand. Who knows, he could of been watching Preston lining up a deal there. As much as it would be good to see such a big name here, I'm not too downbeat about ti not happening. I'm over the moon with Bogdanovic and Ormerod, and then we have Ball and Grimes.

Cheers Chris.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Robbie Blake on 17:19 - Jan 6 with 2696 viewsBeechy

Robbie Blake on 17:05 - Jan 6 by fitzochris

Cheers Chris.

No worries, Chris.
Robbie Blake on 19:50 - Jan 6 with 2455 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Robbie Blake on 16:59 - Jan 6 by Beechy

Robbie Blake in the main stand. by Rockerdale97 on 19:15 - Jan 2 with 2598 views

A good mate of mine was in the main stand lounge and he spoke to him and he said he is gonna join on Thursday. Bog Man Brett Adams and Blake up front BUZZING! CBBA
Robbie Blake on 19:59 - Jan 6 with 2430 views442Dale

Robbie Blake on 19:50 - Jan 6 by Albert_Whitehurst

Robbie Blake in the main stand. by Rockerdale97 on 19:15 - Jan 2 with 2598 views

A good mate of mine was in the main stand lounge and he spoke to him and he said he is gonna join on Thursday. Bog Man Brett Adams and Blake up front BUZZING! CBBA

To be fair, that was backed up by a post in twitter withan accompanying photo.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Robbie Blake on 10:41 - Jan 7 with 2175 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Robbie Blake on 19:59 - Jan 6 by 442Dale

To be fair, that was backed up by a post in twitter withan accompanying photo.

I'm not criticising, just for the benefit of the original poster....it was more than Blake being 'seen' at Spotland.
Robbie Blake on 14:30 - Jan 7 with 2016 viewsDan922h

Blake on the bench for Bolton this afternoon.
Robbie Blake on 14:35 - Jan 7 with 1986 viewsDaleFan7

Robbie Blake on 14:30 - Jan 7 by Dan922h

Blake on the bench for Bolton this afternoon.

Complete waste of a wage for them, can't even catch against Macc
Login to get fewer ads

Robbie Blake on 21:46 - Jan 7 with 1818 viewsRockerdale97

Robbie Blake on 19:50 - Jan 6 by Albert_Whitehurst

There was loads of paper work that didnt get sorted and Leeds were rumoured with him so Bolton said hold on !!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024