Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think I've found the common denominator 13:52 - Oct 14 with 1889 viewsBeefCurtain

I think our team's performance is based on the % of chavs in the crowd.

Accy away was like a Youth Offender's day out if anyone can remember? (Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy)

Civilised folk of Rochdale hang your head in shame as you are to blame for the team's poor home form.

I reckon if we all turn up in our best Chav gear next home game we'll win convincingly.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

I think I've found the common denominator on 14:25 - Oct 14 with 1856 viewsD_Alien

Or, let's all club together to put our best-known chav* through the turnstile on his own, a home crowd of 1.

A 100% rate of chav-attendance should do the trick?

* any takers?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

I think I've found the common denominator on 14:39 - Oct 14 with 1825 viewsDalenet

I think I've found the common denominator on 14:25 - Oct 14 by D_Alien

Or, let's all club together to put our best-known chav* through the turnstile on his own, a home crowd of 1.

* any takers?

We are heading towards a crowd of 1 the way things are going at home without needing to plan it
I think I've found the common denominator on 14:55 - Oct 14 with 1790 viewsBeefCurtain

* any takers?

I'm sure Taz can put a word in for us...or do it himself (?!)

I think I've found the common denominator on 14:55 - Oct 14 with 1790 viewsBeefCurtain

* any takers?

I'm sure Taz can put a word in for us...or do it himself (?!)

I think I've found the common denominator on 20:33 - Oct 14 with 1652 viewsTrue_blue

Stop posting crap like this BeefCurtain it's getting boring, we get it you dont like young lads and you're judgemental of how people dress
I think I've found the common denominator on 21:07 - Oct 14 with 1600 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I think I've found the common denominator on 20:33 - Oct 14 by True_blue

Stop posting crap like this BeefCurtain it's getting boring, we get it you dont like young lads and you're judgemental of how people dress

Quite right. There's been lots of footage on the news lately of an old bloke who always wore a shell-suite and he looks like an alright sort of guy.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

I think I've found the common denominator on 23:18 - Oct 14 with 1529 viewsmizfit

I agree with beefcurtain
Lets have a chaos only day at spotland
I think I've found the common denominator on 23:53 - Oct 14 with 1511 viewsBeefCurtain

I think I've found the common denominator on 20:33 - Oct 14 by True_blue

I'm not ageist in any way shape or form, can you please direct me to a post I've made which suggests otherwise?

I also don't care how people dress - see above for more details.

How many times have I posted 'crap like this'?

This thread was posted as a joke and I couldn't care less if you take it personally or not, that's your problem and not mine.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024