Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team Selection 17:08 - Oct 20 with 2078 viewsBeefCurtain

Something's going to have to give...

Cavanagh simply cannot start the next game.

Can't believe Rafftery got dropped, that's a disgrace and surely dents both the team and individual morale (he's been one of our most consistent performers too).

Supporters will very quickly start losing patience (if we haven't already).

We're lucky to be where we are in the able and if we're not careful we can easily lose touch with the chasing pack.

Not happy.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Team Selection on 17:10 - Oct 20 with 2059 viewssandylaner1

oxford at home tuesday, could be a turning point either way
Team Selection on 17:11 - Oct 20 with 2047 viewsjudd

Cavanagh being subbed gives at least the faintest of hopes that the penny has dropped, probably at the expense of 6 points.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Team Selection on 17:12 - Oct 20 with 2039 viewsolympicdale

looks like to me, that JK has been brought back in, and Rafferty has been sacrificed to give Cav a place on the pitch, really hope I'm wrong, but if this is the case there could be a split camp, the Ex Accys pulling together, and the others.

Life is a game of fate.

Team Selection on 17:16 - Oct 20 with 2017 viewsphomem

Team Selection on 17:12 - Oct 20 by olympicdale

looks like to me, that JK has been brought back in, and Rafferty has been sacrificed to give Cav a place on the pitch, really hope I'm wrong, but if this is the case there could be a split camp, the Ex Accys pulling together, and the others.

You're talking rubbish there's no splits the team we've had a shocking ten minutes and then been the better team
Team Selection on 17:16 - Oct 20 with 2018 viewsrich_dale

Team Selection on 17:12 - Oct 20 by olympicdale

Exactly what it looks like. Why on earth JK then Rafferty would be dropped is baffling.
Team Selection on 17:18 - Oct 20 with 2009 viewsjudd

Team Selection on 17:16 - Oct 20 by phomem

You're talking rubbish there's no splits the team we've had a shocking ten minutes and then been the better team

He didn't say there is though. He's just speculated that there might be.

Team Selection on 17:20 - Oct 20 with 2000 viewsphomem

Team Selection on 17:18 - Oct 20 by judd

He didn't say there is though. He's just speculated that there might be.

I speculate he's talking rubbish
Team Selection on 17:24 - Oct 20 with 1977 viewsMoonyDale

Team Selection on 17:20 - Oct 20 by phomem

I speculate he's talking rubbish

I speculate that you are speculating that he is talking rubbish when in fact he may not be , this of course is all speculation and in no way should be speculated about......I think.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Team Selection on 17:24 - Oct 20 with 1975 viewsBeefCurtain

Results are all that matter...we've been outplayed in a few games this year where we've ending up winning.

Team Selection on 17:24 - Oct 20 with 1972 viewsD_Alien

The crazy thing is, but for the last minute penalty, we'd still be in a play off place

At one time, it seemed impossible for the Dale to get out of this division, now it looks like a half-decent attempt at putting a team together puts you in the frame!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Team Selection on 17:25 - Oct 20 with 1969 viewsjudd

Team Selection on 17:24 - Oct 20 by MoonyDale

I speculate that you are speculating that he is talking rubbish when in fact he may not be , this of course is all speculation and in no way should be speculated about......I think.

It's a juvenile East Anglian rivalry, tbh.

Team Selection on 17:26 - Oct 20 with 1958 viewsphomem

Team Selection on 17:24 - Oct 20 by MoonyDale

Precisely
Team Selection on 17:27 - Oct 20 with 1948 viewsBeefCurtain

Team Selection on 17:24 - Oct 20 by D_Alien

The crazy thing is, but for the last minute penalty, we'd still be in a play off place

At one time, it seemed impossible for the Dale to get out of this division, now it looks like a half-decent attempt at putting a team together puts you in the frame!

I can't believe teams aren't pulling away with the results we've been having. Saying that, the table's now tighter than a Nun's.

Team Selection on 17:29 - Oct 20 with 1936 viewsD_Alien

Team Selection on 17:27 - Oct 20 by BeefCurtain

I can't believe teams aren't pulling away with the results we've been having. Saying that, the table's now tighter than a Nun's.

We can't hold a candle to some of them

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Team Selection on 17:40 - Oct 20 with 1896 viewsolympicdale

if: Synonyms: conjunction. whether - when - in case - supposing
noun. condition

Life is a game of fate.

Team Selection on 17:41 - Oct 20 with 1887 viewsolympicdale

Team Selection on 17:25 - Oct 20 by judd

It's a juvenile East Anglian rivalry, tbh.

he started it...

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024