Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rafferty 20:09 - Dec 29 with 1879 viewsBeefCurtain

I was glad to see him back on the team sheet and I thought he had a good game today.

Having said that, he has to stamp out his petulance and play-acting - it was an embarassment today at times. The lad's only young yet though and has the potential, so I'm just hoping he eradicates that from his game (unless of course he's under orders to do it).

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Rafferty on 20:24 - Dec 29 with 1820 viewsJorDale

he just posted on twitter

"To be honest didn't mean to take the piss going down today! Hardwork when you haven't played for a few weeks in a tough game #ouch"
Rafferty on 20:27 - Dec 29 with 1785 viewsRAFC1907

Somebody has to find a negative dont they...

Just focus on the lads positivies

Poll: Bottomley...

Rafferty on 20:29 - Dec 29 with 1776 viewsBeefCurtain

Rafferty on 20:24 - Dec 29 by JorDale

he just posted on twitter

"To be honest didn't mean to take the piss going down today! Hardwork when you haven't played for a few weeks in a tough game #ouch"

I believe this resulted in the cramp which was quite obviously genuine.

I don't understand how not playing in a few weeks means you have to roll around on the floor and then get straight back up (and don't get me started on the most needless yellow card I've ever seen when he got subbed).

It's very easy to forget these things when you've played well and got three points...just hope this doesn't become a regular thing.

Onwards and upwards.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Rafferty on 16:31 - Dec 30 with 1584 viewssweetcorn

Could not stop laughing when rafferty went down in front of the bratfud fans for about the 3rd time.

Think rafferty could be a good player, just needs a little more composure on the ball, rather than looking to offload it upfield quickly.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024