Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some sort of promotion 18:40 - Jan 30 with 2467 viewsboromat

Its a start :-).....

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/the-journey-begins......-628803.aspx

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Some sort of promotion on 18:42 - Jan 30 with 2452 viewssandylaner1

nice

Some sort of promotion on 18:42 - Jan 30 with 2446 viewsolympicdale

A copy of the email sent out yesterday, but its some sort of start i guess.

Life is a game of fate.

Some sort of promotion on 19:00 - Jan 30 with 2387 viewsrafc1984

I like the pic of the Dale badge they have used, any of you IT geniuses out there, that can turn that into a wallpaper? Would look great as my desktop!

Oh and i'll be there!

KHBA
Some sort of promotion on 19:08 - Jan 30 with 2363 viewsBeefCurtain

I honestly can't believe more hasn't been done. The 'stay-away' fans who look to be the target of this 'promotion' will have already made their mind up as to whether they're going to the game or not. Also, unless this has been converted into a poster and plastered round the Town Centre then it's not really going to be seen by anyone who hasn't already seen it.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Some sort of promotion on 19:26 - Jan 30 with 2320 views442Dale

Some sort of promotion on 19:08 - Jan 30 by BeefCurtain

I honestly can't believe more hasn't been done. The 'stay-away' fans who look to be the target of this 'promotion' will have already made their mind up as to whether they're going to the game or not. Also, unless this has been converted into a poster and plastered round the Town Centre then it's not really going to be seen by anyone who hasn't already seen it.

Still struggling to work out why it's not in the Ob in some form.

Have we made any contact with them this week on a marketing/media relations level? Yes, there are interviews with Hill and a focus on playing matters, but what has the rest of the club done differently?

That story on the OS is great, but it should be just one part of an overall plan overseen by someone who is using this one off game as a chance to begin to re-position the club in the town/to the fanbase.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Some sort of promotion on 19:40 - Jan 30 with 2276 viewsBeefCurtain

Some sort of promotion on 19:26 - Jan 30 by 442Dale

Have we made any contact with them this week on a marketing/media relations level? Yes, there are interviews with Hill and a focus on playing matters, but what has the rest of the club done differently?

That story on the OS is great, but it should be just one part of an overall plan overseen by someone who is using this one off game as a chance to begin to re-position the club in the town/to the fanbase.

I would imagine that it'll be in Saturday's edition due to the fact that a lot of people get the paper on the Friday but that'll be too late.

The relationship between the club and The Observer is very unnerving and the fact that it's now based away from the Town Centre will only be seen as a further 'inconvenience' even though things like this are only a phonecall away.

This game should have been marketed to death. Disappointed isn't the word!

Some sort of promotion on 19:40 - Jan 30 with 2276 viewsBeefCurtain

Some sort of promotion on 19:26 - Jan 30 by 442Dale

Double post...d'oh
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Some sort of promotion on 20:13 - Jan 30 with 2229 viewsphomem

Some sort of promotion on 19:40 - Jan 30 by BeefCurtain

I would imagine that it'll be in Saturday's edition due to the fact that a lot of people get the paper on the Friday but that'll be too late.

The relationship between the club and The Observer is very unnerving and the fact that it's now based away from the Town Centre will only be seen as a further 'inconvenience' even though things like this are only a phonecall away.

This game should have been marketed to death. Disappointed isn't the word!

Marketed to death

That'd been someone in marketing having a brain!
Login to get fewer ads

Some sort of promotion on 20:25 - Jan 30 with 2192 viewsjudd

Some sort of promotion on 20:13 - Jan 30 by phomem

Marketed to death

That'd been someone in marketing having a brain!

That would what?

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024