Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injuries 14:53 - Feb 20 with 1106 viewssaint22

We have suffered no doubt and hrs a real shame
Throw Diallo KWP and Armstrong at that side and we look a damn good team
Injuries on 20:20 - Feb 20 with 1019 viewsTimSaint

....and don't forget Walcott, plus the likes of Obafemi and Smallbone from the bench.

At least Salisu has now made a couple of appearances and looks decent so far.

TimSaint

Injuries on 21:03 - Feb 20 with 966 viewsA1079

Saint22 and Timsaint - we have not had enough recognition and respect for the level of injuries that we have had and continue to have in our team. You are both right, when they are all fit and available we don't have a bad team - not necessarily a top 6 team but not a bad team.

The hit we have had and still have to alot of our players would be an impact to any team. I still believe we could have game managed some games better than we have despite those losses and today was an example of what you can do tactically to try and overcome the difficulties if you have the right mind set.

The game at Leeds will be interesting. They are all about attack but they have their vulnerabilities. I hope Armstrong is back as what I think we will need is a combination of our defensive capabilities shown today and our pressing game - and to take more of our opportunities when the come along.
Injuries on 00:26 - Feb 21 with 896 viewsForeverred

Football is a funny old game as they say. In recent games we had the majority of the play, and come away with nothing, notably wolves home Newcastle away. Today Chelsea had all the possession, but apart from the penalty had little to show for it , if anything vestergaard header could have won it, it was a good point gained to stop the rot. We have a decent side when all are fit ,then a mid table position should be achieved come the end of the season. Let’s see if we can progress to the semi finals in the cup, then see if we can go all the way to the final when ,anything can happen . Maybe this season will have a silver lining .
Injuries on 09:04 - Feb 21 with 835 views1teeminants

Injuries on 20:20 - Feb 20 by TimSaint

....and don't forget Walcott, plus the likes of Obafemi and Smallbone from the bench.

At least Salisu has now made a couple of appearances and looks decent so far.

I know it’s early days for Salisu but he , Walker -Peters and Diallo look like excellent signings. Fair play to saints for getting those 3 right.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Injuries on 09:26 - Feb 21 with 814 viewsInsideOut

Have those who were getting on Djenepo's back seen the light ?

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Injuries on 10:10 - Feb 21 with 772 viewsSaintNick

Injuries on 09:04 - Feb 21 by 1teeminants

I know it’s early days for Salisu but he , Walker -Peters and Diallo look like excellent signings. Fair play to saints for getting those 3 right.

Saints have been getting the signings right for a couple of years now, even loan signings this season have been good

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Injuries on 10:13 - Feb 21 with 768 viewsWaylander

And how many others d owe not know about? How many of the team are carrying injuries that would otherwise see them miss games because there is insuffucient cover?
Injuries on 10:21 - Feb 21 with 764 viewsForeverred

Agreed Djenepo worked tirelessly yesterday, his work rate was fantastic. Players don’t always get the credit they deserve. Djenepo was my man of the match, closely followed by Salisu. The back four looked solid even under Chelsea’s dominance. Ralph got the tactics right yesterday showing you don’t have to be always in the ascendency in matches to gain something from the game.
When Walker Peters is fit Ralph has an enviable position to choose his back four with the inclusion of a now fit salisu.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024