Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? 19:57 - May 21 with 1389 viewsdirk_doone

They seem to be struggling to offload them. Leeds Live says they are "expected to sell out" by Sunday.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 20:35 - May 21 with 1297 viewsBLEEDRED

Not struggling, just have a longer sale period with E tickets, they can do that
Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 21:19 - May 21 with 1218 viewsCity_boy

Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 20:35 - May 21 by BLEEDRED

Not struggling, just have a longer sale period with E tickets, they can do that

I would have thought a supporter would want to secure their ticket as soon as possible, even it they can leave it late and rely on an E-Ticket ? High risk if you really want to go.
Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 21:41 - May 21 with 1179 viewsSaintNick

Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 21:19 - May 21 by City_boy

I would have thought a supporter would want to secure their ticket as soon as possible, even it they can leave it late and rely on an E-Ticket ? High risk if you really want to go.

Looking at Leeds live, it seems that they havent sold as many to season ticket holders and members with the initial number of games than they thought they would and tomorrow they are reducing down the number games needed

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 22:32 - May 21 with 1090 viewshedgeend61

Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 21:41 - May 21 by SaintNick

Looking at Leeds live, it seems that they havent sold as many to season ticket holders and members with the initial number of games than they thought they would and tomorrow they are reducing down the number games needed

Reducing it to 5 aways tomorrow from the original 9.

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticketing/33533/tickets-play-off-final-phase-3

Don't know, but guessing they must have around 25000 S/t holders?, so you'd have thought they'd have sold out by now really.
Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 08:24 - May 22 with 846 viewsSonicBoom

Let's face it, their end will be as full as ours. The only thing that really matters is who wins the game.
Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 09:22 - May 22 with 805 viewsyateleysaint

Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 08:24 - May 22 by SonicBoom

Let's face it, their end will be as full as ours. The only thing that really matters is who wins the game.

Luckily I had the foresight to attend 10 Leeds aways games this season just in case we got them
in the play-off final and I needed a digital ticket.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 11:20 - May 22 with 715 viewskingslandstand1

Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 09:22 - May 22 by yateleysaint

Luckily I had the foresight to attend 10 Leeds aways games this season just in case we got them
in the play-off final and I needed a digital ticket.

10?? Sh1t, I only managed one in the hope there may be a chance of a ticket, but they lost that one so I may be a bit of a Jonah
Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 12:17 - May 22 with 647 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 08:24 - May 22 by SonicBoom

Let’s face it, attendances are really important for your fans, and can be, and will be discussed endlessly
[Post edited 22 May 12:25]

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Login to get fewer ads

Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 12:36 - May 22 with 618 viewsSaintNick

Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 12:17 - May 22 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Let’s face it, attendances are really important for your fans, and can be, and will be discussed endlessly
[Post edited 22 May 12:25]

Just as believing that you are the best fans in the world and thinking everyone else thinks that is important to you and will be discussed endlessly.

Obviously attendances dont fit the narrative for you. so lets just ignore them

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 12:38 - May 22 with 613 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Have Leeds managed to sell all their tickets yet? on 12:36 - May 22 by SaintNick

Just as believing that you are the best fans in the world and thinking everyone else thinks that is important to you and will be discussed endlessly.

Obviously attendances dont fit the narrative for you. so lets just ignore them

Good idea. Let’s just pretend that your club has all the record attendances for the south coast

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024