Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks 11:27 - Jan 28 with 2242 viewsJackTheLad

Leave that mentality away from our ground tonight please Swans fans. If that is the case (that the players need to give us something to cheer about), then how did we out sing teams beating us convincingly at home in the first 2 seasons? Many teams would come here and their fans amazed at our support... and that is what we need TONIGHT.

It's amazing what the full support of the crowd vocally backing the team can do in terms of motivating players!

Every person needs to make an effort out there tonight and you just watch our players respond to the Liberty being at its rocking best

[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 11:28]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 11:28 - Jan 28 with 1871 views_Kieran

F*ck aye. Everyone get HYPED.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 11:34 - Jan 28 with 1831 viewsOldjack

I do believe we haven't even sold out for this game, Fulham's support will be crap it always is, and what if we go 3 down by half time ?
I'm going for a 3 nil win mind

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 11:47 - Jan 28 with 1778 viewsJackFromAus

I'll be up early in the morning in Australia as always to watch. F*ckin cmon you jack bastards.
'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 11:47 - Jan 28 with 1774 viewsJackTheLad

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 11:34 - Jan 28 by Oldjack

I do believe we haven't even sold out for this game, Fulham's support will be crap it always is, and what if we go 3 down by half time ?

Always one doom and gloom merchant

If we have a hundred or so seats left over then so be it, as long as the regulars are on top form!

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 11:57 - Jan 28 with 1741 viewsClinton

I'm a North Stand ST (since Jan 1).
We need to make more noise.
Come on North Standers.

We also need to get at their keeper more in the first half. Give him hell.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 12:27 - Jan 28 with 1673 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I have to say that Crystal Palace may have a poor team but their supporters are outstanding.

We need a bit of that tonight and for the rest of the season.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 16:07 - Jan 28 with 1540 viewsBonjour

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 11:34 - Jan 28 by Oldjack

If we're 3-0 down at half time I'll be spending the second half in the bar before slipping off home before the traffic builds.

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 16:25 - Jan 28 with 1507 viewsOldjack

A little bit of enthusiasm off Mike wouldn't go amiss neither

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 16:30 - Jan 28 with 1485 viewsDarran

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 16:25 - Jan 28 by Oldjack

A little bit of enthusiasm off Mike wouldn't go amiss neither

You've only known good times since you started watching us at the Liberty just get behind the team you f*cking moron.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 16:39 - Jan 28 with 1454 viewsOldjack

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 16:30 - Jan 28 by Darran

You've only known good times since you started watching us at the Liberty just get behind the team you f*cking moron.

fuk me you don't half spout some shit aye ,you and those non singing t*ats around you had better do their bit for the team,and while your at it, give Mike a nudge aswell you scruffy kannt ,i'll be watching you ,smelly arse

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 16:55 - Jan 28 with 1388 viewsMyrddin

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 16:39 - Jan 28 by Oldjack

fuk me you don't half spout some shit aye ,you and those non singing t*ats around you had better do their bit for the team,and while your at it, give Mike a nudge aswell you scruffy kannt ,i'll be watching you ,smelly arse

You got no time for watching your loverboy. Focus on task in hand.
'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:11 - Jan 29 with 1225 viewsOldjack

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 16:55 - Jan 28 by Myrddin

You got no time for watching your loverboy. Focus on task in hand.

Mike got off the bench at least twice, once in the first half and once in the second ,the first time he looked really excited his arms were waving and everything ,fact

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:19 - Jan 29 with 1193 viewsDarran

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:11 - Jan 29 by Oldjack

Mike got off the bench at least twice, once in the first half and once in the second ,the first time he looked really excited his arms were waving and everything ,fact

He got off the bench several times in the first half.

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:20 - Jan 29 with 1190 viewsOldjack

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:19 - Jan 29 by Darran

He got off the bench several times in the first half.

i was watching the game see ,unlike you who's always fiddling with his phone like a big girls blouse

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:22 - Jan 29 with 1183 viewsDarran

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:20 - Jan 29 by Oldjack

i was watching the game see ,unlike you who's always fiddling with his phone like a big girls blouse

He's in my eye line Alan though it's not like you to be wrong.

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:23 - Jan 29 with 1178 viewsOldjack

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:22 - Jan 29 by Darran

He's in my eye line Alan though it's not like you to be wrong.

where am i wrong? ,doughnut

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:27 - Jan 29 with 1163 viewsraynor94

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:23 - Jan 29 by Oldjack

Where do we start?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:28 - Jan 29 with 1162 viewsDarran

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:23 - Jan 29 by Oldjack

Well when I'm watching the game I can see him standing there see you daft tw*t.
And when have you seen me fiddling with my phone when I had it out to take a photo of you when you was puking over everyone at Derby away isi?

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:33 - Jan 29 with 1152 viewsOldjack

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:28 - Jan 29 by Darran

Well when I'm watching the game I can see him standing there see you daft tw*t.
And when have you seen me fiddling with my phone when I had it out to take a photo of you when you was puking over everyone at Derby away isi?

did i say anything differently ? you thick tw*t , you're always fiddling with you phone at every game i and many others have witnessed this, so stop fuking lying again ,and digging your self a massive hole

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:35 - Jan 29 with 1145 viewsDarran

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:33 - Jan 29 by Oldjack

did i say anything differently ? you thick tw*t , you're always fiddling with you phone at every game i and many others have witnessed this, so stop fuking lying again ,and digging your self a massive hole

So when have you seen me fiddling with my phone then?

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:39 - Jan 29 with 1134 viewsOldjack

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:35 - Jan 29 by Darran

So when have you seen me fiddling with my phone then?

Tea bag there's no point argue with you and giving you facts because you'll always try to twist things to suit yourself ,just like the other night on here , ,go away and fiddle ffs

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:41 - Jan 29 with 1127 viewsDarran

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:39 - Jan 29 by Oldjack

Tea bag there's no point argue with you and giving you facts because you'll always try to twist things to suit yourself ,just like the other night on here , ,go away and fiddle ffs

It's a simple serious question,when gave you seen me fiddling with my phone at a game?

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:52 - Jan 29 with 1115 viewsOldjack

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:41 - Jan 29 by Darran

It's a simple serious question,when gave you seen me fiddling with my phone at a game?

I'm sure you were on the fiddle last night ,but there have been numerous times before that ,fact ,now fuk off pest

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:53 - Jan 29 with 1111 viewsDarran

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 17:52 - Jan 29 by Oldjack

I'm sure you were on the fiddle last night ,but there have been numerous times before that ,fact ,now fuk off pest

Al seriously it's a simple question can't you just answer it?

'We need something to cheer about' - B*llocks on 19:06 - Jan 29 with 1044 viewsDarran

Seems someone doesn't like your posts Alan.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024