Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
24 hours on 19:26 - Feb 9 with 2523 viewsdgt73

From yesterday's game and its only just starting to sink in. Massive result, massive 3pts and shut-up our noisy neighbours.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

24 hours on on 19:28 - Feb 9 with 2493 viewsJackfath

They were hardly noisy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

24 hours on on 19:29 - Feb 9 with 2490 viewsMyrddin

"noisy neighbours" they were so well behaved, they sat nice and quiet in the away end. Hardly noisy.
24 hours on on 19:30 - Feb 9 with 2477 viewsBrynmill_Jack

According to "Ave a tomato" they lost because Ole picked the wrong side. As he is head of sports journalism in the WM you'd think he'd have a bit more of a clue.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

24 hours on on 19:31 - Feb 9 with 2468 viewsRogueTrooper

Even their riots are quiet affairs

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

24 hours on on 19:33 - Feb 9 with 2447 viewsdgt73

24 hours on on 19:28 - Feb 9 by Jackfath

They were hardly noisy.

That's very true, but i was referring to comical carl Curtis and a few others who were making bold predictions in the run-up to yesterday's game.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

24 hours on on 19:34 - Feb 9 with 2428 viewsJackfath

24 hours on on 19:33 - Feb 9 by dgt73

That's very true, but i was referring to comical carl Curtis and a few others who were making bold predictions in the run-up to yesterday's game.

Those people will always make the most noise.

They are doomed and long may it continue.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

24 hours on on 19:50 - Feb 9 with 2354 viewsEastBanksleeper

We fooking smashed em
24 hours on on 19:52 - Feb 9 with 2330 viewsbuilthjack

Huge huge game, and totally thumped them , great atmosphere, we need the same at every game. Let's do it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

24 hours on on 19:55 - Feb 9 with 2300 viewsMyrddin

24 hours on on 19:52 - Feb 9 by builthjack

Huge huge game, and totally thumped them , great atmosphere, we need the same at every game. Let's do it.

Not sure the stadium can take a season of that!
24 hours on on 20:06 - Feb 9 with 2240 viewsTom1912

It's a victory which has the potential to change the course of the season.

I just hope we carry the momentum into the game against Stoke. 3 points might prove too difficult with the Brittania, like Upton Park, not being a ground I expect us to get much from. However, if we put in a performance and come away with a point that'd be enough for me.
24 hours on on 20:08 - Feb 9 with 2212 viewsbuilthjack

24 hours on on 20:06 - Feb 9 by Tom1912

It's a victory which has the potential to change the course of the season.

I just hope we carry the momentum into the game against Stoke. 3 points might prove too difficult with the Brittania, like Upton Park, not being a ground I expect us to get much from. However, if we put in a performance and come away with a point that'd be enough for me.

A point would be good, but I think we will get 3. The mood in the camp has changed, on and off the pitch.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

24 hours on on 20:17 - Feb 9 with 2162 viewsJBT95

24 hours on on 19:55 - Feb 9 by Myrddin

Not sure the stadium can take a season of that!

We'd never loose if it was like that every time! Needs to be like it for Napoli in my opinion!
24 hours on on 20:22 - Feb 9 with 2126 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

24 hours on on 19:30 - Feb 9 by Brynmill_Jack

According to "Ave a tomato" they lost because Ole picked the wrong side. As he is head of sports journalism in the WM you'd think he'd have a bit more of a clue.

That's because he's a gutted fanatic redbird ...... and he writes on behalf of Welsh sport in a Welsh national newspaper. The flamboyant bias of our own media is pretty astonishing.
24 hours on on 20:22 - Feb 9 with 2126 viewsCaptain

Just downloading the second half of the game now, can't wait to watch it again!

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

24 hours on on 20:40 - Feb 9 with 2061 viewsEdmundo

The silence is/was deafening....i mean the stadium/on here.....where have they all gone.

And do they now understand why they are hated up and down the UK?

Their rendition of hymns and arias, smashing the loos up again............and just all round selling their souls for a buck or two.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

24 hours on on 20:48 - Feb 9 with 2031 viewsLohengrin

Twenty four hours on and we're still waitng for this seven-man invasion of the East Stand "two headers" among them.

Where did they go?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

24 hours on on 21:22 - Feb 9 with 1911 viewsOldjack

My head still hurts , what an absolutely brill day

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

24 hours on on 21:28 - Feb 9 with 1860 viewsSgorioFruit

Im still stunned.

We will all be bouncing all week in work now chaps.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

24 hours on on 23:11 - Feb 9 with 1647 viewslonglostjack

24 hours on on 21:22 - Feb 9 by Oldjack

My head still hurts , what an absolutely brill day

I'm starting to feel human again now too - what a night!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

24 hours on on 00:45 - Feb 10 with 1570 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hello dgt73, I did try looking out for you and your 'Loyalist' flag you said you were bringing but I failed to spot it. May I ask what part of the ground you were in? I was looking forward to confirming the mental image I have of you but left disappointed that I wasn't able to do so.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024