Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whistle, is that? 22:02 - Feb 12 with 1708 viewsSwanzay

All their supporters do for the entire 90 minutes? Bizarre, dirty team!

Whistle, is that? on 22:03 - Feb 12 with 1684 viewsJackoBoostardo

Horrible club, sh1tty fans and Crouch.

Need I say more?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Whistle, is that? on 22:07 - Feb 12 with 1618 viewsBLAZE

Massive chips on shoulders up there, always hard done by. Happy to watch their team kick lumps out of the opposition, waste time and employ tactics that would make the crazy gang cringe, but as soon as it's given back they're the victim. Horrible club.
Whistle, is that? on 22:10 - Feb 12 with 1567 viewsmonmouth

Whistle, is that? on 22:03 - Feb 12 by JackoBoostardo

Horrible club, sh1tty fans and Crouch.

Need I say more?

Yes. Hughes. Adam. Walters. Shawcross. Whelan. Begofeckingvic.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Whistle, is that? on 22:15 - Feb 12 with 1483 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

That clubs not well, needs to be put down. f*cking embarrassment they are.

Hoof, barge, slam, kick, spit, hoof, barge, slam, kick....

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Whistle, is that? on 22:21 - Feb 12 with 1408 viewsMyrddin

Whistle, is that? on 22:15 - Feb 12 by FearOfAJackPlanet

That clubs not well, needs to be put down. f*cking embarrassment they are.

Hoof, barge, slam, kick, spit, hoof, barge, slam, kick....

You forgot dive, and cry to the ref.

Funny how they bey our players and their so called granite players do exactly the same.

Pot kettle black
Whistle, is that? on 22:26 - Feb 12 with 1353 viewsBLAZE

Their fans have had an issue with us for years though. Their excuse for playing god awful football was that it's the only way a small club like themselves can survive amongst the big boys in the premier league.... Then we came along and made them look like mugs for actually believing it!
Whistle, is that? on 22:27 - Feb 12 with 1326 viewsicecoldjack

Whistle, is that? on 22:07 - Feb 12 by BLAZE

Massive chips on shoulders up there, always hard done by. Happy to watch their team kick lumps out of the opposition, waste time and employ tactics that would make the crazy gang cringe, but as soon as it's given back they're the victim. Horrible club.

Id have a massive chip on my shoulder if i had to watch that sh11te every week too !!

Couldnt sum up my thoughts any better than you've done, bunch of dirty cheating feckers who can give it but not take it .
Very proud of Routs first half when Adam left the studs in , routs went straight up to him nose to nose, it was great to see, those kinds of things make a massive differece too, it tells the opposition that you wont be bullied.

Same with Ash, no messing straight into them taking zero b"ollks and going nose to nose, it has to be done because those stoke players are a disgrace to the game truth be told . I would never wish serious injury on any player,ive had a situation myself where a serious injury stopped me from playing again but i really would wish somebody topped Charlie Adam, never thought id say that but everytime i watch this guy he is always kicking people and causing injury .

Anyway enough of thse cheating morons, the Swans made me feel very proud tonight,they played for the shirt and look up for a fight,we are looking decent.
Whistle, is that? on 22:28 - Feb 12 with 1309 viewsTom1912

Excellent example of why booing a player is silly tonight.

He'll only go and score against you.

Lovely stuff.
Login to get fewer ads

Whistle, is that? on 22:41 - Feb 12 with 1227 viewsJackoBoostardo

Whistle, is that? on 22:28 - Feb 12 by Tom1912

Excellent example of why booing a player is silly tonight.

He'll only go and score against you.

Lovely stuff.

Payback.

Adams and Crouch are ridiculously dirty. Hughes is well suited there with the other sh1t.

There are so many teams I hate in the Premier League (including West Ham, ManU and Chelsea...).. But Stoke and Cardiff are definitely the most hated of the lot!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Whistle, is that? on 23:04 - Feb 12 with 1143 viewsBloodyhills

Stuck have some contemptible, dirty basturd, players. They didn't like it when they were given a few kicks back, w&nkers.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Whistle, is that? on 23:05 - Feb 12 with 1130 viewsC_jack

That and singing Delilah, cringey as f**k

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Whistle, is that? on 23:26 - Feb 12 with 1046 viewsJack123

Whistle, is that? on 23:05 - Feb 12 by C_jack

That and singing Delilah, cringey as f**k

I'm just glad we got a point against the dirty anti-football scumbags, I thought Dyer had a great game.

Edit: that wasn't replying to your post..
[Post edited 12 Feb 2014 23:30]

libera nos a malo

Whistle, is that? on 08:21 - Feb 13 with 817 viewsJackFish

Adam and Pieters should have both been off in the first half, they both either went through the back our left their studs in almost every single time they went in for a tackle, plus Adam's pathetic dive just before they scored.

Horrible club, horrible team, horrible fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024