Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of Season Shopping List 16:57 - Feb 16 with 6278 viewsWindy_Miller

Who would you like in and who would you like out. But realistic though.

Out - Tiendalli, De ZZZmun, Vasquez, Jazz, Lamaar.

In - Someone who can head the ball on corners goal wards. Lefondre. Joe back from Liverpool.

I'd like to see Bartley next to Ash to lighten the burden on him.

Would be interested to have a post that didn't degenerate into a f* this and that post though.

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

End of Season Shopping List on 21:52 - Feb 17 with 1351 viewsSwansNZ

End of Season Shopping List on 21:51 - Feb 17 by MrSwerve

I'd like Ki to come back and be a success purely to see kiisgod come squirming back.

I'd have thought that was a good reason for him not to come back

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

End of Season Shopping List on 22:15 - Feb 17 with 1315 viewsMrSwerve

End of Season Shopping List on 21:52 - Feb 17 by SwansNZ

I'd have thought that was a good reason for him not to come back

It would be funny seeing her try convince us that she loved Swansea all along

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

End of Season Shopping List on 22:18 - Feb 17 with 1312 viewsWindy_Miller

Would be interesting to see all this conjecture in the form of a graph of our current team.

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

End of Season Shopping List on 22:23 - Feb 17 with 1306 viewsSwansNZ

End of Season Shopping List on 22:15 - Feb 17 by MrSwerve

It would be funny seeing her try convince us that she loved Swansea all along

she/he/it would just blame Laudrup

End of Season Shopping List on 22:29 - Feb 17 with 1299 viewsGTCJack

Shopping list must include a winger, new striker as back up for Bony, a right back and that probably should do us. Quality not quantity. Not too sure why Rangel can't go again for another season, if not two. He's never particularly relied on pace.

A decent squad would look like:

Vorm
Rangel - Williams - Chico - Davies
Britton - Shelvey
Dyer - Michu - Hernandez
Bony

Tremmel
RB - Amat - Bartley - Taylor
Canas - Ki
Routledge - Pozuelo - LW
ST

Which would leave us moving on Tiendalli, Jazz and Tate potentially. If not on high wages, no big issue keeping Emnes and N'Gog as backup too.
End of Season Shopping List on 23:50 - Feb 17 with 1281 viewsLiam12345

buy this fella,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahima_Bald%C3%A9

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

End of Season Shopping List on 00:28 - Feb 18 with 1268 viewsjeza739

I know its all about opinions but getting rid of Leon!!!! Hmmm OK!
Tiendalli and Jazz can go, JDeG I would like to see stay, He must be a free agent this summer? ahead of Cana's personally, I would like KSY to return but realistically someone will have to go to give them all realistic game time.
Lamah and Donnolly can go. He was signed by Rodgers yet both Shecktar and Vazquez have constantly been selected ahead of him! That says it all unfortunately though I definitely would have given him a go ahead of Vazquez if only coz Vazquez is totally useless and Donnolly IS our player and at least by going him a go we will find out one way or the other.
We are not going to buy serious competition to Michu and Bony but need far better back up than we have had. Its up too Emnes and N'gog to prove they are up too it or we need to buy there
End of Season Shopping List on 00:37 - Feb 18 with 1261 viewsLiberty

End of Season Shopping List on 18:27 - Feb 16 by Liam12345

This is a very negative and panic button smashing thread after loosing a meaningless, pointless fa cup game,

why get rid of shelvey...

get rid off, jazz, tiendali, lamah, jdg

and buy a new right back and another quality striker maybe a winger someone like chadli on loan

LIAM,

look at yourself, u agree its a negative , shite thread and then you add your hit list of players to get rid of, seriously.

Lets see how it looks at end of season.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Login to get fewer ads

End of Season Shopping List on 00:52 - Feb 18 with 1252 viewsSwansNZ

End of Season Shopping List on 00:28 - Feb 18 by jeza739

I know its all about opinions but getting rid of Leon!!!! Hmmm OK!
Tiendalli and Jazz can go, JDeG I would like to see stay, He must be a free agent this summer? ahead of Cana's personally, I would like KSY to return but realistically someone will have to go to give them all realistic game time.
Lamah and Donnolly can go. He was signed by Rodgers yet both Shecktar and Vazquez have constantly been selected ahead of him! That says it all unfortunately though I definitely would have given him a go ahead of Vazquez if only coz Vazquez is totally useless and Donnolly IS our player and at least by going him a go we will find out one way or the other.
We are not going to buy serious competition to Michu and Bony but need far better back up than we have had. Its up too Emnes and N'gog to prove they are up too it or we need to buy there

JDG is contracted for another 2 years, I believe.

Yes, Donnelly was signed by Rodgers, which might explain whey Laudrup did not play him - not sure why, but ML was very suborn in playing "his" loanee strikers - I say strikers in the loosest possible way, of course.

Only seen Rory play in a couple of pre-season games, can't say if he is any good or not - looked better than the other 2 though!

End of Season Shopping List on 01:42 - Feb 18 with 1242 viewsmikl0s

So far two people want to get rid of Chico ... some people are complete bonkers. If you wan't to get rid of Chico for consistency then you have to get rid of half the squad as well including Ash and Leon which is also bonkers.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

End of Season Shopping List on 09:31 - Feb 18 with 1195 viewsfergusferret

End of Season Shopping List on 11:14 - Feb 17 by Dull1Thomas

I have absolutely no idea what that means!

I think that he is alluding that your real name is "Richard Head"!!!
End of Season Shopping List on 09:44 - Feb 18 with 1178 viewsDull1Thomas

End of Season Shopping List on 09:31 - Feb 18 by fergusferret

I think that he is alluding that your real name is "Richard Head"!!!

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

End of Season Shopping List on 09:48 - Feb 18 with 1170 viewsDull1Thomas

"I know its all about opinions but getting rid of Leon!!!! Hmmm OK!"
That could have been in my post and was a big error - Leon would be one of the core players but age may start catching up with him and I'd like a similar player to share the roll, just as I think Rangel, when fit, would always play but again I'm not sure how many games in a season he could play and be effective.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

End of Season Shopping List on 09:55 - Feb 18 with 1166 viewsfergusferret

I think most fans would like to to see Leon receive his pension while still at Swansea (maybe not playing every week)
End of Season Shopping List on 11:15 - Feb 18 with 1150 viewspencoedjack

End of Season Shopping List on 18:26 - Feb 16 by Al_Bundy

Personally.. i can't see JDG being here after this season. we won't loan him again and we won't buy him either with Laudrup gone.

Bartley isn't the answer! he has had a number of poor matches for the Blues this season so don't base anything on this cameo today.

Tiendalli is finished thankfully along with Vasquez come the summer.

We need a RB to compete with Rangel.

We need an outstanding creative midfielder along with two wide players.

Hernandez should stay central and we should release Lamah so we are light out wide.

So i would release Lamah , Richards , Bartley , Lita , Ngog, Vasquez and De Guzman will leave.

So a RB , CB , Creative Midfielder and two quality wide players.

Hopefully Bony and Michu will stay another season.

Agree with this ...
End of Season Shopping List on 11:33 - Feb 18 with 1144 viewsyescomeon

End of Season Shopping List on 21:48 - Feb 17 by SwansNZ

He can't play for us, as he signed on loan with Coventry (even though he came back next day), so Monk has no chance to pick him

Ah shit forgot about that

Upthecity!

End of Season Shopping List on 16:22 - Feb 18 with 1089 viewsWindy_Miller

I think Leon is the 'Paul Scholes' (minus the goals of course ) of Swansea and should be carefully looked after until he retires and switches to coaching at the club.

I would never get rid of him - every club has one player in his mould.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024