Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DCFC: Out with the old (OK, not so old....!) 01:31 - May 8 with 3467 viewspkay_brum

The Rams have released 5 players - Ball, Atkins, Hoganson, Gjokaj, O'Connor:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27311907

Mostly youngsters and 'improvers', whom you might say Steve Mac's vision and scaling-up of the Rams' squad has left behind.

Nigel Clough's eyes will light up!

Good luck you boys in your future careers elsewhere and, errr, thanks.

DCFC: Out with the old (OK, not so old....!) on 16:37 - May 9 with 3442 viewsRabbram10

Can we not add Sammon to the list?
DCFC: Out with the old (OK, not so old....!) on 20:51 - May 9 with 3438 viewsdavram

He did struggle a bit last night, Rabb, but was out of position and put there to obstruct (literally, as it happens) any attempt for Brighton to attack as effectively down our left as they had done earlier.

To that end, Derby's substitutions worked anyway.

Not betting on Sammon "doing a Pearson", though, if we get through to Wembley....can't rely on The Fish to burst the QPR/Wigan balloon - can we??????

DCFC: Out with the old (OK, not so old....!) on 00:16 - May 10 with 3436 viewspkay_brum

On related matters, Zak Whitbread has been released by Leicester City.

Personally, I don't think he'd be up to Prem standards should we go up, or be good enough to dislodge Keogh or Bucko at Championship level, given their consistency.

Difficult to judge due to his lack of match-fitness - but I'd not feel 100% happy if Zak were pressed into play-off action.

DCFC: Out with the old (OK, not so old....!) on 08:22 - May 10 with 3425 viewsRabbram10

I'm sure Big Mac has drawn up a list of signings for the Premier & the Championship, if we stay in the Championship Whitbread May stay on but if we get to the promised land I don't think he will be with us, neither will Sammon & a few others I hope?
COYR
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024