Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go get Assombalonga from Peterborough 09:25 - May 14 with 3229 viewsRamseyR

Peterborough went out of the play offs last night. Go get this fella regardless of what division we are in. Right age/physique/goal scoring machine, and would be able to be sold on if by chance he didn't do well
[Post edited 14 May 2014 9:27]
Go get Assombalonga from Peterborough on 09:34 - May 14 with 3204 viewsJamie

Watford have first option on him and will no doubt take him back and flog him on, replacing him with a 19 year old on loan from Udinese.
[Post edited 14 May 2014 9:34]
Go get Assombalonga from Peterborough on 12:42 - May 14 with 3067 viewsCanadaRanger

Apparently his shirts only come in XXXL due to the number of letters... :)
Go get Assombalonga from Peterborough on 13:43 - May 14 with 2999 viewsTheBlob

Go get Assombalonga from Peterborough on 09:34 - May 14 by Jamie

Watford have first option on him and will no doubt take him back and flog him on, replacing him with a 19 year old on loan from Udinese.
[Post edited 14 May 2014 9:34]

I thought he'd signed a four year deal after a record Posh fee.

I've been banging on about this guy since the Wealdstone days.Gonna cost you now though.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Go get Assombalonga from Peterborough on 13:52 - May 14 with 2984 viewsJamie

Go get Assombalonga from Peterborough on 13:43 - May 14 by TheBlob

I thought he'd signed a four year deal after a record Posh fee.

I've been banging on about this guy since the Wealdstone days.Gonna cost you now though.

He did sign for Posh permanently, but Watford have first option to buy him back.
Go get Assombalonga from Peterborough on 14:01 - May 14 with 2973 viewsElHoop

Yeah I've been tracking him too since those Wealdstone days - his scoring record is incredible, albeit at lower levels. I think that he was farmed out to Wealdstone under Sean Dyche but before that Malky Mackay had a good relationship with Wealdstone, a relationship which seemed to suit both clubs.
Go get Assombalonga from Peterborough on 12:54 - May 15 with 2885 viewssimmo

Would love to sign him - looks a great little player.

I see Peterborough have also released their captain Tommy Rowe among others, disappointing for him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Go get Assombalonga from Peterborough on 01:41 - May 16 with 2758 viewsSonofNorfolt

For the short time he was with the Stones, he turned their season around. Richard Jolly was up front as well.(Think Jamie Cureton) Both far too good for the Ryman Premier.
Go get Assombalonga from Peterborough on 08:02 - May 16 with 2662 viewsCamberleyR

Go get Assombalonga from Peterborough on 12:54 - May 15 by simmo

Would love to sign him - looks a great little player.

I see Peterborough have also released their captain Tommy Rowe among others, disappointing for him.

"I see Peterborough have also released their captain Tommy Rowe"

Was he feeling so dizzy his head was spinning after hearing that news?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Go get Assombalonga from Peterborough on 09:04 - May 16 with 2599 viewssimmo

Anybody watch the Rotherham game? Ben Pringle showing his class once again, his left foot is exceptional - Lee Cook-esque.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024