Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan 07:33 - May 19 with 14418 viewschris1969

Pictures a bit blurry but the fans are wanted for questioning after it kicked off in one of the stands. I can't remember seeing any trouble?
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 12:31 - May 20 with 2240 viewsenfieldargh

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:51 - May 20 by morgantwin

i must be honest sudbury tht is very offensive eating a chocolate biscuit is just going to far im ok about a rich tea or a butter osbourne but a chocolate biscuit is just too far in my opinion

butter Osborne, my god havnt seen them for donkeys...can I say god?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 12:56 - May 20 with 2186 viewsWestminsteRs

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 08:01 - May 19 by Rangersw12

Picture quality is poor so only way they will get a tug is if someone grasses

Fingers crossed they don't

Really???
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 12:57 - May 20 with 2182 viewsconnell10

i always have a chat to the steward who works the gate in the lower loft lovely chap, pity he supports man utd, carlos is his name!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 20:26 - May 20 with 2083 viewsmorgantwin

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 12:57 - May 20 by connell10

i always have a chat to the steward who works the gate in the lower loft lovely chap, pity he supports man utd, carlos is his name!!

I CAN ONLY HOPE AND PRAY THAT KNOWBODY WOULD THINK OF GRASSING UP ONE OF THERE OWN FANS
because if you study that video many times it soon becomes obvious that these were not even throwing puches
IM COMPLETELY CONFUSED WHAT THESE GUYS WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE DONE
why oh why cant it just be forgotten

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 20:32 - May 20 with 2072 viewsted_hendrix

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:01 - May 19 by simmo

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS, MAN??

Yes.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 20:42 - May 20 with 2035 viewsHollowayRanger

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 13:54 - May 19 by Discodroid

is it victorian beast oddity, john merrick??

thats who i thought it was as well!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/-t_OdkWeh5O4/USHraFZK-oI/AAAAAAAATnc/7rj4bmwP1fM/john%25252

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 20:43 - May 20 with 2027 viewsHollowayRanger

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 20:26 - May 20 by morgantwin

I CAN ONLY HOPE AND PRAY THAT KNOWBODY WOULD THINK OF GRASSING UP ONE OF THERE OWN FANS
because if you study that video many times it soon becomes obvious that these were not even throwing puches
IM COMPLETELY CONFUSED WHAT THESE GUYS WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE DONE
why oh why cant it just be forgotten

i didnt know i had fans!

i hope any who attacked the stewards without very good cause (self defence)are caught and banned,like it or not the club needs stewards its that or more police and they would cost the club a heck of a lot more

attacks like this will likey make the stewards even more heavy handed in future
[Post edited 20 May 2014 22:34]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 23:06 - May 20 with 1865 viewselnombre

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:01 - May 19 by simmo

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS, MAN??

Bloody celebrity fans

Login to get fewer ads

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 23:12 - May 20 with 1844 viewsHadders

I hope anyone with information about these blokes is brave enough to come forward. You can talk about grassing and looking after your own, but we aren`t (thnk god) in the Kray`s East End or 1970s Belfast. The stewards are just doing a fairly lowly job,enforcing the rules which they didn`t make up. Of course none of them deserve to be hit, kicked or pushed down a staircase.
[Post edited 20 May 2014 23:13]
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 23:36 - May 20 with 1828 viewskingsburyR

The ones in Old Trafford do!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 00:18 - May 21 with 1789 viewssmegma

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:42 - May 20 by Sudbury_Hill_R

And as you know Chris, there is no rule about eating a chocolate biscuit but my sons then girlfriend was ejected just for that. It's no wonder that sometimes the punters take offence.

You rich types with your chocolate biscuits huh ?? Wagon wheels not good enough???

Or "roasted peanuts" !!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024