Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Besic 11:19 - Jul 8 with 19209 viewsswanseacityfan

Reprezentativac Bosne i Hercegovine Muhamed Bešić po svemu sudeći naredne sezone će igrati u engleskoj Premier ligi.

Naime, kako saznajemo, danas popodne bi se trebala donijeti konačna odluka o njegovom transferu.

Sport.ba saznaje kako je ekipa Swansea jučer predala službenu ponudu na adresu Ferencvarosa i to u visini od 4,4 miliona eura.

Swansea je Bešiću ponudio ugovor na četiri godine, prema kojem bi reprezentativac Bosne i Hercegovine godišnje u ovoj ekipi zarađivao 2,5 miliona eura.

Danas popodne bi se ovaj transfer trebao finalizirati, ali kako saznajemo, svi detalji su već dogovoreni, te su ostale samo formalnosti.

Osim Swansea, jedinu konkretanu ponudu Bešić je imao i od Evertona, ali ona je finansijski bila daleko slabija, pa su u Ferencvarosu odbili ekipu sa Goodisona.

Bešić bi do kraja ove sedmice trebao i službeno postati novi igrač Swansea.

Translates to :

Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina Muhamed Besic apparently next season will play in the English Premier League.

In fact, as we learned this afternoon should make a final decision on his transfer.

Sport.ba learned that the team of Swansea yesterday submitted a formal bid to address Ferencvaros and in the amount of 4.4 million euros.

Swansea is BEŠIĆ offered a contract for four years, according to which the representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina in the year this team earned 2.5 million euros.

Afternoon to this transfer should be finalized, but as we found out, all the details have been agreed, and the only other formalities.

Apart from Swansea, the only concrete offer Besic had from Everton, but she was far weaker financially, so the Ferencvaros team refused to Goodison.

Bešić by the end of this week should officially become a new player Swansea.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Besic on 11:29 - Jul 8 with 10345 viewsMB07

He was our best player in Brazil. If this is true, this could be great signing for Swansea. He is leaving his heart on the field.
Besic on 11:32 - Jul 8 with 10323 viewsScoobyWho

Besic on 11:29 - Jul 8 by MB07

He was our best player in Brazil. If this is true, this could be great signing for Swansea. He is leaving his heart on the field.

I want his liver and kidneys too if he is a money head.

Fc king footballers.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Besic on 11:36 - Jul 8 with 10277 viewsswanseacityfan

Ben Lyttleton ‏@benlyt 10m
Bosnian media say Swansea to sign DM Muhamed Besic from Ferencvaros, via @BiHFootball. Perhaps you can still find talent at WC...

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Besic on 11:48 - Jul 8 with 10185 viewsFar_Post

All reviews on this kid online are very positive so would be great to pull this off.

Replacement for Canas you would assume.

Blog: The C Word

Besic on 11:48 - Jul 8 with 10182 viewsJokeren1943

The position where Swansea are most needed of reinforcements.

We were killed by counterattacks last season.

Only 22 - Britton will be a good master for this young dude.

How fast is he?
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 11:49]
Besic on 12:01 - Jul 8 with 10075 viewsTom1912

That salary works out at around £40k a week so if true, you'd expect him to be a regular.
Besic on 12:09 - Jul 8 with 9984 viewsPegojack

Seems he had a torrid time at his previous club, Hamburg.

To quote his Wiki entry "In March 2012, BeÅ¡ić was suspended from the first team, due to lack of discipline, Bosnian media also claimed that manager Torsten Fink "strangled" BeÅ¡ić and threw him out of the dressing room."

Is Garry any good at strangling?
Besic on 12:19 - Jul 8 with 9887 viewsJackoBoostardo

Excited if this comes through.

There were a lot of doubters that Monk had what it takes to bring in decent players.

Besic would be another great one.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

Besic on 12:21 - Jul 8 with 9865 viewsairedale

Besic on 12:09 - Jul 8 by Pegojack

To quote his Wiki entry "In March 2012, BeÅ¡ić was suspended from the first team, due to lack of discipline, Bosnian media also claimed that manager Torsten Fink "strangled" BeÅ¡ić and threw him out of the dressing room."

The Monk is more of a brick man IMO.
Besic on 12:27 - Jul 8 with 9802 viewsjackharris

Monk's trustec sidekick the Enforcer Hong Kong Ashley would put pay to any trouble.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Besic on 12:32 - Jul 8 with 9756 viewsZut_Alors

Excited about this signing if it comes off.
Besic on 12:38 - Jul 8 with 9687 viewsjruss1

Frings was a disaster at Hamburg. Not that big a red flag.

Replacement for Canas, only 21....looks a good deal to me.
Besic on 12:42 - Jul 8 with 9638 viewslonglostjack

Brilliant man management skills to lose it with one of the younger players in the dressing room. Besic has the potential to be a very good player indeed - good signing !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Besic on 12:50 - Jul 8 with 9564 viewsFlashberryjack

I may be wrong here (it has been known) but were we not linked with this player a while ago.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Besic on 12:54 - Jul 8 with 9523 viewsClinton

Besic on 12:21 - Jul 8 by airedale

The Monk is more of a brick man IMO.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Besic on 12:57 - Jul 8 with 9491 viewsMB07

Besic on 11:48 - Jul 8 by Jokeren1943

The position where Swansea are most needed of reinforcements.

We were killed by counterattacks last season.

Only 22 - Britton will be a good master for this young dude.

How fast is he?
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 11:49]

Trust me, he stopped so many counter attacks at WC.

Pay attention to his tackling skills,

http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/iptizefq_0qozxr2bc-heq/Show/Player-Focus-Value
Besic on 12:59 - Jul 8 with 9466 viewsSwansea93

If he joins, surely we will have to many midfielders even if Canas leaves, and talk of JDG and Gylfi? And we still have Kissy.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Besic on 13:00 - Jul 8 with 9463 viewsDaithejack

According to this site he can play defensive mid, centre back and right back, very handy if true.
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/muhamed-besic/profil/spieler/93905

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Besic on 13:06 - Jul 8 with 9399 viewsadamswan

Would love this signing to come off, but I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully Darran's sauce in the local hospitals can keep his eye out for more white medicals,
Besic on 13:06 - Jul 8 with 9395 viewsMB07

How fast is he? Fastest player in our national team.

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/02/37/32/41/eng_11_

Most distance covered in both teams, 12,271 meters, 5,615 meters without the ball, 52 sprints, top speed 31,52... etc

he had pretty much the same stats in every game
Besic on 13:07 - Jul 8 with 9388 viewsDanielswan

He seems fast and very calm on the ball ....

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Besic on 13:13 - Jul 8 with 9311 viewsMB07

If he signs, be ready for invasion of Bosnian fans. We like him more than Dzeko and Begovic :)

According to our newspapers it's done deal.
Besic on 13:19 - Jul 8 with 9263 viewsraynor94

Besic on 13:13 - Jul 8 by MB07

If he signs, be ready for invasion of Bosnian fans. We like him more than Dzeko and Begovic :)

Thanks for the input, sounds like a very exciting signing, just hope it comes off

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Besic on 13:19 - Jul 8 with 9258 viewsBLAZE

Besic on 13:13 - Jul 8 by MB07

Look forward to it

Thanks to premier league football I know that the Dutch are crazy c*nts, Koreans are fanatical and Danes are lovestruck. I wonder what the Bosnians are like?
Besic on 13:23 - Jul 8 with 9216 viewsMB07

Besic on 13:19 - Jul 8 by BLAZE

Look forward to it

Thanks to premier league football I know that the Dutch are crazy c*nts, Koreans are fanatical and Danes are lovestruck. I wonder what the Bosnians are like?

You should check at bluemoon :)))

We are fanatical about our players, and they have our support wherever they are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024