Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 12:43 - Jul 13 with 9026 viewsswanseacityfan

http://fiveyearplanfanzine.co.uk/news/4926-crystal-palace-transfer-tottenham-mid

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Gylfi on 12:44 - Jul 13 with 6101 viewsOnslow

Bwgga

She keeps passin' me by...

Gylfi on 12:50 - Jul 13 with 6052 viewsDaithejack

Only reason I can think he'd choose them over us is that him and his wag like living in London, but if he is available for £6.5 million it seems like a no brainer for us at that price and I'm sure we can compete with Palace when it comes to wadges.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Gylfi on 12:53 - Jul 13 with 6006 viewsswanseacityfan

The offer was £8million.

Gylfi on 12:53 - Jul 13 with 5999 viewsbluenile

Gylfi on 12:50 - Jul 13 by Daithejack

Only reason I can think he'd choose them over us is that him and his wag like living in London, but if he is available for £6.5 million it seems like a no brainer for us at that price and I'm sure we can compete with Palace when it comes to wadges.

It's not 6.5 million, it's 8.....................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Gylfi on 13:02 - Jul 13 with 5901 viewsMattG

Gylfi on 12:53 - Jul 13 by bluenile

It's not 6.5 million, it's 8.....................

So why can't we offer £8m and see where he'd prefer to go?

The article only mentions the bid from Palace being accepted by Spurs, nothing about personal terms.
Gylfi on 13:08 - Jul 13 with 5844 viewsblaine_scfc

I'd be amazed if he went there. Haven't they agreed a fee for Caulker aswell? Where are they getting all this cash from?
Gylfi on 13:09 - Jul 13 with 5839 viewsParlay

£8m was the fee we were going to pay last time if memory serves (£8.2m?).

Id say with our attacking options being unsure this year then he is a must buy.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Gylfi on 13:10 - Jul 13 with 5817 viewsmagicdaps10

Would be very disappointed if we lost out to him to Palace.

If Bony was to leave and Gylfi signed for them, would be a massive kick in the teeth.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on 13:18 - Jul 13 with 5739 viewsmagicdaps10

Palace fans seem to think that personal terms have been agreed.

Gylfi on 13:20 - Jul 13 with 5721 viewsswanseacityfan

Gylfi on 13:18 - Jul 13 by magicdaps10

Palace fans seem to think that personal terms have been agreed.

What Palace fans?

Gylfi on 13:21 - Jul 13 with 5718 viewsPhil_S

I would give no more credit to that story then I would with any story on any blog written by a fan
Gylfi on 13:23 - Jul 13 with 5688 viewsmagicdaps10

Gylfi on 13:20 - Jul 13 by swanseacityfan

What Palace fans?

Google search Crystal palace forums and its the first one in the list.

Gylfi on 13:23 - Jul 13 with 5687 viewsswanseacityfan

Gylfi on 13:21 - Jul 13 by Phil_S

I would give no more credit to that story then I would with any story on any blog written by a fan

Hopefully we do something about this. Would love him back here.

Gylfi on 13:25 - Jul 13 with 5668 viewshobo

Gylfi on 13:08 - Jul 13 by blaine_scfc

I'd be amazed if he went there. Haven't they agreed a fee for Caulker aswell? Where are they getting all this cash from?

The Premier League
Gylfi on 13:46 - Jul 13 with 5550 viewsadamswan

Sad fact is, the majority of players are more concerned about the area they live in and where they can spend their "hard" earned cash than the football team they play for. Any offer comes in from a London club in the prem, wouldn't matter if we were finishing 5th in the prem year on year, they would still go to any other London club even if they were finishing 15th/16th.
Gylfi on 13:47 - Jul 13 with 5529 viewsHuw57

Gylfi on 13:08 - Jul 13 by blaine_scfc

We could spend the same amount as them if we wanted.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Gylfi on 13:53 - Jul 13 with 5476 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi on 13:46 - Jul 13 by adamswan

Sad fact is, the majority of players are more concerned about the area they live in and where they can spend their "hard" earned cash than the football team they play for. Any offer comes in from a London club in the prem, wouldn't matter if we were finishing 5th in the prem year on year, they would still go to any other London club even if they were finishing 15th/16th.

If we were hitting 5th spot every season players would choose us over clubs who finish 15/16th, no matter where these other clubs are.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gylfi on 14:01 - Jul 13 with 5426 viewsRancid

Wouldn't it depend on the individual? Some people like the glitz and glamour of the smoke where others might like the countryside and the quiet life.I'm watching the Alan Hansen docu right now and he strikes me as a footballer who liked the quiet life.

Gylfi strikes me as someone who enjoys the London life having turned down us and Liverpool to join Spurs.I've always felt he didn't have much desire to come back to Wales so if he joins Palace over us there's enough evidence to suggest just that.Tough titty and we move on.
Gylfi on 14:05 - Jul 13 with 5391 viewsadamswan

Gylfi on 14:01 - Jul 13 by Rancid

Wouldn't it depend on the individual? Some people like the glitz and glamour of the smoke where others might like the countryside and the quiet life.I'm watching the Alan Hansen docu right now and he strikes me as a footballer who liked the quiet life.

Gylfi strikes me as someone who enjoys the London life having turned down us and Liverpool to join Spurs.I've always felt he didn't have much desire to come back to Wales so if he joins Palace over us there's enough evidence to suggest just that.Tough titty and we move on.

Of course, that's why I said most footballers. Those kind are in the minority though.
Gylfi on 14:23 - Jul 13 with 5311 viewsQuakerJack

Very sad state of affairs. But you're absolutely right. I remember a few players refusing to go to Sunderland because their wives didn't want to live in the north east. Crouch was one of them. Even tho his wife is a scouser.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Gylfi on 14:26 - Jul 13 with 5277 viewsNatterjack

If he goes to Palace instead of us then I'll be gutted (that's assuming Monk is in for him)

How a player of his flair and ability could pick the anti-football created by Pullis is beyond me.

Croydon or the Gower isn't much of a choice either.
Gylfi on 15:00 - Jul 13 with 5115 viewsJackofdreambeach

Bloomin depressed if he has opted for Crystal Pulis
Gylfi or Moses I was hoping as the next Monk signing (with Montero)
Sigurddson knows us and enjoyed it here....had a feeling things were dragging on with it.
Gylfi on 15:11 - Jul 13 with 5070 views3swan

Gylfi on 13:21 - Jul 13 by Phil_S

Some fans know more than others though maybe a link to the board
Gylfi on 16:03 - Jul 13 with 4863 viewsItchySphincter

It's Croydon mind. I lived not far from there for a couple of years and believe me it's not like it's the Kings Road over there.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gylfi on 16:13 - Jul 13 with 4813 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I don't know why all this wailing and gnashing of teeth is going off on here. He had the chance to sign before. He didn't . What makes anyone think that he has any desire to play for us at all? He was good in our first year yes but we're going into our fourth season in August and we've moved on.
Quite substantially.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024