Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again 23:10 - Jul 20 with 2821 viewsSpratty

Phil perhaps you can respond this time and tell me why you oppo keeps deleting my posts and banning me and generally behaving in a bullying and discrimanatory manner?

Does this website only allow posts that toe the offical line unless they are form the choosen few?

Do you support this behaviour as you are ultimately responsible for your own website
FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 23:18 - Jul 20 with 2794 viewsDarran

What's this about?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 23:19 - Jul 20 with 2778 viewsperchrockjack

People believing their own self importance.we can all learn

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 23:21 - Jul 20 with 2762 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not sure if I'm being banned and quickly unbanned a lot today but I kept getting logged out earlier every 20mins or so over the period of a couple of hours.

I've also noticed 1 or 2 posts of mine not appearing in the thread when I checked back later.

I just assumed the website was playing up. I hope someone isn't actually banning me for what I can only assume would be humorous reasons.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 23:23 - Jul 20 with 2748 viewsperchrockjack

Some of my posts hitherto vanished. Probably for the best

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 23:36 - Jul 20 with 2697 viewsHighjack

Spratty I removed your post because it didn't meet the site's terms and conditions.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 23:39 - Jul 20 with 2684 viewsperchrockjack

Well that told him.maybe the next to be banned would be some of the knob jockeys intent on simply abusing another poster because they simply don't agree with them.there again half of our posters are so inclined

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 00:12 - Jul 21 with 2610 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 23:39 - Jul 20 by perchrockjack

Well that told him.maybe the next to be banned would be some of the knob jockeys intent on simply abusing another poster because they simply don't agree with them.there again half of our posters are so inclined

There wouldn't be many of us left then.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 02:16 - Jul 21 with 2504 viewsLiberty

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 23:39 - Jul 20 by perchrockjack

If Perch stopped criticising posters, who criticised others, how would he fill his time ?

Its a worry, for it's all he ever does.

Hi Perch

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 06:35 - Jul 21 with 2445 viewsUxbridge

Darren again. Shocking.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 07:12 - Jul 21 with 2401 viewsDarran

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 06:35 - Jul 21 by Uxbridge

Darren again. Shocking.

Nothing to do with me but the fellas seriously got issues which require therapy.

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 07:17 - Jul 21 with 2385 viewsAnotherJohn

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 07:12 - Jul 21 by Darran

Nothing to do with me but the fellas seriously got issues which require therapy.

Nothing to do with imagining conversations with hospital porters I suppose?
FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 07:20 - Jul 21 with 2377 viewsDarran

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 07:17 - Jul 21 by AnotherJohn

Nothing to do with imagining conversations with hospital porters I suppose?

I didn't imagine it he did text me but he was clearly wrong.

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 09:35 - Jul 21 with 2235 viewsperchrockjack

hello liberty.
Talking about criticising posters how d ya think you shape up. Think before you answer

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 10:07 - Jul 21 with 2187 viewsLiam

The problem with you Spratty is your underlying tone. Anyone with any sense can see through your posts and see you're just on here to antagonise people rather than add any real value to the community.

I'd be happy to see you permanently banned but it seems we can never get rid of people like you so I can understand moderators "moderating" you by deleting your posts and threads.
FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 10:10 - Jul 21 with 2176 viewsDarran

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 10:07 - Jul 21 by Liam

The problem with you Spratty is your underlying tone. Anyone with any sense can see through your posts and see you're just on here to antagonise people rather than add any real value to the community.

I'd be happy to see you permanently banned but it seems we can never get rid of people like you so I can understand moderators "moderating" you by deleting your posts and threads.

That's an outstanding post Liam.

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 10:19 - Jul 21 with 2150 viewsperchrockjack

Is liberty of the same ilk.
He s a bugger of a boy

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 10:35 - Jul 21 with 2113 viewsLiam

FAO Phil - Posts being deleted again on 10:10 - Jul 21 by Darran

That's an outstanding post Liam.

Thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024