Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Driving Instructors 21:35 - Aug 25 with 4499 viewsMattG

Anyone got any suggestions?

My eldest daughter started with one last year when she moved to Swansea and he seems very reluctant to put her in for her test so either she's a truly awful driver (she'd already been learning with another instructor in PT for about 6 months before moving) or he's just trying to make as much cash as he can.

Cheers in advance.
Swansea Driving Instructors on 21:39 - Aug 25 with 4485 viewsJBG

Had a great one for my boy came highly recommended great pas rate got my boy passed 7 weeks after his 17th 07778747321 tell him Callum's dad told you Kevin
Swansea Driving Instructors on 13:09 - Aug 26 with 4359 viewsMattG

Swansea Driving Instructors on 21:39 - Aug 25 by JBG

Had a great one for my boy came highly recommended great pas rate got my boy passed 7 weeks after his 17th 07778747321 tell him Callum's dad told you Kevin

Cheers - will give him a bell.

Any others?
Swansea Driving Instructors on 13:20 - Aug 26 with 4349 viewsswanny

My youngest did a weeks residential course in Aberystwyth. She stayed in Youth hostel, started on the Sunday, took her test on the Friday and passed first time with no mistakes. It was a bit pricey but since she'd had no lessons before hand it probably worked out the same as having a load of lessons, and it was all done with in a week. I'd highly recommend it - I have to say she's a really good driver - it was certainly the least painful of the four for me for me. One of the others had a lady instructor in the Uplands who was very good.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Swansea Driving Instructors on 13:35 - Aug 26 with 4330 viewsDDCH

We have tried dozens in Swansea as my Mrs was learning for 23 years!

Got a recommendation from someone about a fantastic independent instructor. Within a few lessons she was driving better than she ever had done, and has now passed her test.

When she is back home I will get his details, as I thought my Mrs would never drive.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Swansea Driving Instructors on 13:54 - Aug 26 with 4322 viewsDDCH

Steve Barker - 07831 732228

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Swansea Driving Instructors on 16:01 - Aug 26 with 4277 viewscanhecatchit

Allan Benallack - Flair School on Motoring Played football with him for years and both my boys passed first time with him

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Swansea Driving Instructors on 17:39 - Aug 26 with 4238 viewsjacksinceever

Michael Nixon Driving Instructor - see Facebook for recommendations from happy clients!
07970 870 493
http://www.michaelnixon.co.uk/
Swansea Driving Instructors on 18:45 - Aug 26 with 4216 viewsMattG

Cheers, all - much appreciated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024