Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defenders 17:17 - Feb 1 with 2829 viewswestolian

Of the bottom 8 teams we are the second highest scorers but the worst conceders (is that a word?) - by quite a bit

So, can someone more intelligent than me please explain why we need strikers and wingers ?

If we don't concede, we get a minimum if a point ?!?!

Thanks

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Defenders on 20:14 - Feb 1 with 2752 viewsSimonJames

I agree. Obviously there's the worry that if Charlie got injured we're in big trouble.
But if we had one of the best defences in the league then we would have been riding high now.
Since it seems impossible to get rid of Teflon Harry, how about we lock him in his porta-cabin for the duration, take the money for Mutch and pay a proper defensive coach a large sum to come and save us?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Defenders on 20:25 - Feb 1 with 2735 viewsbaz_qpr

Because we can't retain possession so we end up having to defend more attacks, there is also a stat out there somewhere that Rob Green has made more saves than any other keeper and we have had more shots against. We invite teams on to us rather than push up against them. Another centre half is not going to make as blind bit of difference to that
Defenders on 20:33 - Feb 1 with 2720 viewsHollowayRanger

0-0 wont keep us up least I don't think it will

defence aint that bad

problem is midfield no quality outwide

and strikers Austin can be double marked as who else can score for us? even the kracans tap in sat was from a Austin shot

harrys last gamble Im guessing will be lennon and adboyor

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024