Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clive - does LFW do twinning with other clubs? 13:09 - Aug 3 with 3377 viewsGaztastic

If it does, can I nominate Atalanta for this great honour as:

1) they turned up
2) cracking fans
3) look good in their under crackers

Thanks
Clive - does LFW do twinning with other clubs? on 13:29 - Aug 3 with 3286 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Must admit, I thought they had a damn good turnout.

This is an interesting read, could we find a tank to crush a scum draped car?

http://thegentlemanultra.tumblr.com/post/67354907734/a-guide-to-the-ultra-groups

Would love to know the origin of the Black, White and Blue Union Jack stylee flag.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 13:34]
Clive - does LFW do twinning with other clubs? on 14:03 - Aug 3 with 3163 viewsbatmanhoop

no trouble from them? Seem to be getting great reviews from Rangers fans that attended
Clive - does LFW do twinning with other clubs? on 21:59 - Aug 5 with 2788 viewsTacticalR

We are BFFs with anyone who turns up.

Air hostess clique

Clive - does LFW do twinning with other clubs? on 22:31 - Aug 5 with 2747 viewsItalianR

Clive - does LFW do twinning with other clubs? on 13:29 - Aug 3 by WrightUp5hit___

Must admit, I thought they had a damn good turnout.

This is an interesting read, could we find a tank to crush a scum draped car?

http://thegentlemanultra.tumblr.com/post/67354907734/a-guide-to-the-ultra-groups

Would love to know the origin of the Black, White and Blue Union Jack stylee flag.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 13:34]

The union jack is a tribute to English football, black blue and white are the colours of Atalanta. Mine is just a guess, mind.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2015 22:31]
Clive - does LFW do twinning with other clubs? on 06:56 - Aug 6 with 2613 viewsdistortR

Clive - does LFW do twinning with other clubs? on 22:31 - Aug 5 by ItalianR

The union jack is a tribute to English football, black blue and white are the colours of Atalanta. Mine is just a guess, mind.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2015 22:31]

Met some atalanta fans years ago, while watching a rangers pre-season tour of sweden. Played footy against them, and had a real good crack, despite their English being as bad as my Italian. I second this emotion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024