Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On a lighter note 14:25 - Dec 27 with 2507 viewssuperstan

I am away in Hurghada, decided to watch the Stoke/Utd game, waiter was enquiring who we all supported, there were a few Man U obviusly, a few Spuds, 1 Scum and when I said R'ssss only one who turned around was the scummer with a dirty look, we are on their radar no matter what they say.
On a lighter note on 14:33 - Dec 27 with 2490 viewsDorse

Did he look strangely familiar? Apart from the beard and glasses, was he oddly redolent of the man at the check-in desk? And, now you think of it, the butter-fingered airline steward, only with less hair?

Hmmm.

I saw a kid with Chelsea (hawk, spit) kit in Toronto. Muttered the other c-word under my breath. Happy Christmas. They're everywhere. Unpleasant, feculant mouth-breathers, the lot of them.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

On a lighter note on 14:43 - Dec 27 with 2468 viewssuperstan

On a lighter note on 14:33 - Dec 27 by Dorse

Did he look strangely familiar? Apart from the beard and glasses, was he oddly redolent of the man at the check-in desk? And, now you think of it, the butter-fingered airline steward, only with less hair?

Hmmm.

I saw a kid with Chelsea (hawk, spit) kit in Toronto. Muttered the other c-word under my breath. Happy Christmas. They're everywhere. Unpleasant, feculant mouth-breathers, the lot of them.

He was old school, loud and brash, look at me in me Scum shorts.
On a lighter note on 15:40 - Dec 27 with 2408 viewsDorse

On a lighter note on 14:43 - Dec 27 by superstan

What a ghastly image, old boy. One expects he travelled with Ryanair. I hope his immediacy didn't ruin cocktails for everyone. He'll certainly be blackballed at the club. Binky and Twitcher Brown will rough him up for you. Can't have oiks like that among civilised folk, like what we are.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

On a lighter note on 02:46 - Dec 28 with 2204 viewsPommyhoop

On a lighter note on 14:43 - Dec 27 by superstan

So he called them the 'The Chels' then?
as in 'Go on the chels'

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024