Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey 09:51 - Jan 13 with 3398 viewsDevz00

I couldn't see this mentioned anywhere as we have a few threads on Jonjo but this is quite significant if true.

Just 700k going to them according to this:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/634168/Revealed-real-amount-Liverpool-re

10% of the profit.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 9:52]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 09:56 - Jan 13 with 3378 viewsPegojack

An excellent result if true.
Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 10:10 - Jan 13 with 3314 viewsDevz00

Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 09:56 - Jan 13 by Pegojack

An excellent result if true.

It's reported in the Liverpool Echo so you'd hope it was true.

Yesterday there was a lot of talk about it being 30% of the total fee, then an argument against it being 30% of the profit. This is much better though!

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 10:21 - Jan 13 with 3272 viewspencoedjack

Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 10:10 - Jan 13 by Devz00

It's reported in the Liverpool Echo so you'd hope it was true.

Yesterday there was a lot of talk about it being 30% of the total fee, then an argument against it being 30% of the profit. This is much better though!

I presume those who slated the board for allowing an agreement that gave Liverpool £4 million sell on fee will post how excellent the board now are.

Somehow I doubt it.
Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 10:24 - Jan 13 with 3264 viewsOldjack

According to BBC Wales SPORT Liverpool to receive £500,000 from Jonjo Shelvey's £12m move from Swansea to Newcastle thanks to sell-on clause

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 10:27 - Jan 13 with 3248 viewsmonmouth

Excellent business by the Board.

Now do some more.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 11:19 - Jan 13 with 3139 viewsDevz00

Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 10:24 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

According to BBC Wales SPORT Liverpool to receive £500,000 from Jonjo Shelvey's £12m move from Swansea to Newcastle thanks to sell-on clause

Even better!

Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 11:41 - Jan 13 with 3076 viewscaerleon_jack

Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 10:21 - Jan 13 by pencoedjack

I presume those who slated the board for allowing an agreement that gave Liverpool £4 million sell on fee will post how excellent the board now are.

Somehow I doubt it.

Aye, far too many ready to stick the knife in, but too cowardly to admit when they're wrong.

Insert something witty here

Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 13:16 - Jan 13 with 2978 viewsDewi1jack

Somehow I doubt it.

These are the same people who thought it was 30% of the total fee.
So if we'd sold JJ for £3 million, we'd have been paying Liverpool a £Million and the £5.5 million(reported fee) we originally paid.
So the club would have lost around £4.5 million on a stroppy little child.

Serious question.
Does anyone out there genuinely think our board is like our Eastern cousins?
Yes they may sanction buying/ loaning bad players. Every team gets a bad player now and again, no matter how much they spend.
But I don't think we can accuse them of deliberately lowering their dividends to get rid of stroppybollox

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 13:36 - Jan 13 with 2940 viewsEdmundo

That's peanuts to them, wouldn't even get a conference player for that....might pay the wheel protection staff for a year 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Liverpool sell on fee for Shelvey on 16:42 - Jan 13 with 2808 viewslancasterswan

Somehow I doubt it.

Pencoedjack

I was early on that thread as someone had said 4 million. I corrected the figure to 3.6 based on a gross figure and 30% which was the cut being touted by the beeb and Sky in the afternoon, some on the radio also using the gross figure mind. Personally I was happy to be corrected that it was the net figure, and like an innocent learned something new. Thank you all. Later in the evening the cut turned to 500k / 10 % and the L Echo has honed the figure further. All fine, where I was wrong I'm perfectly willing to hold my hand up on here and say so. At no time did I criticise anyone about or involved in the deal however.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024