Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mastermind on this Friday at 8pm. 23:22 - Jan 26 with 14294 viewsnewgolddream

Just in case I forget. Lookin 4ward to QPR round.
Mastermind on this Friday at 8pm. on 15:39 - Jan 30 with 1920 viewsShotKneesHoop

Mastermind on this Friday at 8pm. on 15:07 - Jan 30 by newgolddream

He finished third on 21 points. The winner got 25.

And he was from Bloody Naaaaarrrrrrrch too.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Mastermind on this Friday at 8pm. on 20:05 - Jan 30 with 1779 viewsHantsR

Mastermind on this Friday at 8pm. on 11:55 - Jan 30 by stowmarketrange

I couldn't think of Ardiles and I thought we finished 6th for some strange reason,but the rest were pretty easy.

Yes me too, however I did better than him on his general knowledge questions. In fairness though, and having personally lost the final in the Weakest Link, I know your brain's not the same when you have to answer quickly in the glare of the spotlights!
Mastermind on this Friday at 8pm. on 21:53 - Jan 30 with 1695 viewsDorse

He finished third? Is he in the Play-Offs?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Mastermind on this Friday at 8pm. on 22:07 - Jan 30 with 1687 viewsdenhamhoop2

Got 14 but then they were quite easy The only reason i knew we were 4th was at home second leg and knew Derby came 3rd
Mastermind on this Friday at 8pm. on 22:48 - Jan 30 with 1653 viewsstowmarketrange

Mastermind on this Friday at 8pm. on 20:05 - Jan 30 by HantsR

Yes me too, however I did better than him on his general knowledge questions. In fairness though, and having personally lost the final in the Weakest Link, I know your brain's not the same when you have to answer quickly in the glare of the spotlights!

It wasn't easy answering the questions in front of a 13 year old expecting me to get them all right either.Talk about pressure.
Mastermind on this Friday at 8pm. on 20:15 - Feb 1 with 1468 viewsbillericaydicky

Mastermind on this Friday at 8pm. on 15:39 - Jan 30 by ShotKneesHoop

And he was from Bloody Naaaaarrrrrrrch too.

Just watched the recording of it and yes the Harry Carpenter lookalike from bumpkinland won, but I'd rather that than the smug looking retired civil servant.

Can't believe our guy didn't get Fenwick right, but fair play to him for going on there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024