Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spine of a team 14:37 - Jan 27 with 2785 views1BobbyHazell

Just watched the full 90 without knowing the score.

Very excited with the young spine of the team

Smithies
Hall
Luongo
Poults Washington

All of them did well yesterday.

All young, all in the first year of their contracts, all keen as f*ck, probably earning less between them than Cesar was the last time we were in this league whilst sitting in the stands trying to remember which hand he'd 'injured'. And some people still say they can't see what Les has started to do...there's none so blind as...

Jimmy's interview indicated that Faurlin and Luongo are now the first choice and that they need time to develop as a unit. Bonus.

Having two cm's who are comfortable on the ball and don't just automatically play it backwards to a defender (even one under pressure) makes such a difference, I don't know how you can hope to control a match without it in fact.

You could see Mass was knackered after 60 odd mins but that's no surprise, how many 90 minutes has he had in the last 5 months? Can only get better as he gets fitter.

Fer!!? Unfortunately can't see anyone taking him off our hands on the wages I presume he's on.

Spine of a team on 15:46 - Jan 27 with 2612 viewsfakekerby

Not necessarily part of the spine, but it's a shame Chery hasn't been as involved as he was earlier in the season when he was scoring a fair few goals and playing well - it's all gone wrong for him since Ramsey took him off before half time during the Fulham debacle. He should really be in Fer's position.

I'd like to see a lot more game time for Chery and hopefully Jack Robinson (pending fitness) before the end of the season as I think they could both play big roles next season.
Spine of a team on 15:57 - Jan 27 with 2565 viewskingsburyR

Apart from being strong in the air I fail to see what Fer brings to the team......

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Spine of a team on 16:02 - Jan 27 with 2537 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'd love to see Jack Robinson and Darnell Furlong get at least half a dozen games at the end of the season.

Also i'd like to see Petrasso get a bit more time off the bench at least.

It would be so valuable to know what we have in them, rather than going into pre-season not knowing.
Spine of a team on 17:08 - Jan 27 with 2399 viewswestberksr

Spine of a team on 15:57 - Jan 27 by kingsburyR

Apart from being strong in the air I fail to see what Fer brings to the team......

pace, tracking back, enthusiasm, intelligent movement, goals, energy, great link up play......

oh sorry, just reread your post and it says 'brings' to the team
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024