Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What we need 17:43 - Mar 5 with 10763 viewsQPRDave

Is a manager that can come in and achieve results straight away.
Bit like Rotherham's new gaffer.
What we need on 17:44 - Mar 5 with 5002 viewsAgedR

All right, who had 43 minutes?

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

What we need on 17:46 - Mar 5 with 4986 viewspeejaybee

FFS

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

What we need on 17:53 - Mar 5 with 4947 viewsNorthernr

Lol, no surprise. Great performance and win last week, total silence. Bad defeat this week, here comes QPR Dave gurning bile.
What we need on 17:56 - Mar 5 with 4914 viewsGloucs_R

Another depressing thread

Poll: Are we staying up?

What we need on 18:00 - Mar 5 with 4886 viewsPunteR

I'm calling the cab now.
Cmon QPRdave I think you've had enough mate.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 18:04]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What we need on 18:02 - Mar 5 with 4869 viewsRangersw12

Just back 1st half pretty solid 2nd half with the shift at full back we went to pot

As for Dave biggest plum to grace this board since Mathew Doren
What we need on 18:07 - Mar 5 with 4823 viewsQPRDave

Alright girls ....is it that week again?

Proper little drama queens if someone posts against the "tide"
At least Arry got us wins in this lge, while this inept specimen is STILL looking to gel the players.
Btw Birmingham were terrible last week. Stop kidding yourselves
What we need on 18:08 - Mar 5 with 4818 viewsessextaxiboy

Dave , the season is dead . Judge him on the next couple of years its early days . Every loss hurts a bit but dont sweat the small stuff .
Login to get fewer ads

What we need on 18:13 - Mar 5 with 4790 viewsPunteR

What we need on 18:08 - Mar 5 by essextaxiboy

Dave , the season is dead . Judge him on the next couple of years its early days . Every loss hurts a bit but dont sweat the small stuff .

Your taxis here Dave.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What we need on 18:19 - Mar 5 with 4763 viewsAntti_Heinola

I'm really surprised Dave is so downbeat. The other week he declared the win v Ipswich as being worth very little because the following week they also lost to lowly Bristol City. But last week we beat Birmingham City, and in their next game they beat table topping Hull City, which meant, by his own rationale, our win was like a comfortable win against the very best team in the league. He must've been jubilant all week.
Sad that today we're back to being relegation candidates again.

Bare bones.

What we need on 18:27 - Mar 5 with 4705 viewspeejaybee

Again FFS

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

What we need on 18:27 - Mar 5 with 4697 viewsDWQPR

With all due respect to those gunning for the OP who can be a bit reactionary the fact is though is that I have spent this afternoon watching a number of players evidently representing my football club and quite frankly couldn't be àrsed to put in much of a shift. And this is not the first time under JFH, it does happen quite often, the last memorable occasion against Fulham. His team picks are average at best and the football is woeful with the ball just hoofed up field with boring regularity. We are no further forward than when Ramsey was manager if we have to be brutally honest except we score less and let in less but in between the rest is the same. JFH would go up in my opinion if he started to play a few of the kids a bit more, I mean if ever a season gave an opportunity to play the likes of Furlong, Kpakowa (?), Doughty etc and we still get Perch, Konchesky and Tozser plodding around. Football just puzzles me sometimes.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

What we need on 18:43 - Mar 5 with 4621 viewsThe_Mole

The thing is Northern, how can we be upbeat as fans and look to push on after a solid win last to turn out dros the next?

I know people keep saying judge JFH next season but I fear that could be giving him too much time if we find ourselves doing the same again?!

I have to echo Daves comments about would could have been with NW, doing what he does best up North, but then I am very biased to the king of QPR!

Real shame this season has fallen flat - I honestly can't remember the last time I felt this down beat about a QPR side and hierarchy
What we need on 18:52 - Mar 5 with 4581 viewsQPRDave

What we need on 18:08 - Mar 5 by essextaxiboy

Essex mate you seem to be the only one on this board that has the decency to post civilly to me. I agree with you the season is dead, but yeah ok I'll keep quiet on my thoughts of JFH.
Just makes me laugh as soon as I post something Northern & his merry ,men don't like they get all personal . I haven't insulted them
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 18:55]
What we need on 18:52 - Mar 5 with 4581 viewsRangersw12

What we need on 18:43 - Mar 5 by The_Mole

The thing is Northern, how can we be upbeat as fans and look to push on after a solid win last to turn out dros the next?

I know people keep saying judge JFH next season but I fear that could be giving him too much time if we find ourselves doing the same again?!

I have to echo Daves comments about would could have been with NW, doing what he does best up North, but then I am very biased to the king of QPR!

Real shame this season has fallen flat - I honestly can't remember the last time I felt this down beat about a QPR side and hierarchy

Last season maybe when we embarrassed ourselves after spending a ridiculous amount of money on dross ?
What we need on 18:53 - Mar 5 with 4566 viewsQPRDave

What we need on 18:27 - Mar 5 by peejaybee

Again FFS

You need to calm down ol chap
What we need on 18:55 - Mar 5 with 4539 viewsRangersw12

What we need on 18:27 - Mar 5 by DWQPR

With all due respect to those gunning for the OP who can be a bit reactionary the fact is though is that I have spent this afternoon watching a number of players evidently representing my football club and quite frankly couldn't be àrsed to put in much of a shift. And this is not the first time under JFH, it does happen quite often, the last memorable occasion against Fulham. His team picks are average at best and the football is woeful with the ball just hoofed up field with boring regularity. We are no further forward than when Ramsey was manager if we have to be brutally honest except we score less and let in less but in between the rest is the same. JFH would go up in my opinion if he started to play a few of the kids a bit more, I mean if ever a season gave an opportunity to play the likes of Furlong, Kpakowa (?), Doughty etc and we still get Perch, Konchesky and Tozser plodding around. Football just puzzles me sometimes.

I thought first half we were solid if unspectacular and we did try and play football

Second half MK attacked us down the flanks and we were left wanting

Also thought we should of had a pen at 1-0

Just a typical Rangees away performance bar freak promotion seasons
What we need on 18:57 - Mar 5 with 4523 viewsCamberleyR

What we need on 18:07 - Mar 5 by QPRDave

Alright girls ....is it that week again?

Proper little drama queens if someone posts against the "tide"
At least Arry got us wins in this lge, while this inept specimen is STILL looking to gel the players.
Btw Birmingham were terrible last week. Stop kidding yourselves

"At least Arry got us wins in this lge"

Hahaha. And so he bloody ought to have got with a fcking wage bill of £70m a year.

etc

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

What we need on 18:59 - Mar 5 with 4513 viewsLowerloftLad

Jimmy had 5 points from his last three games before today we can't get points every week

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

What we need on 19:13 - Mar 5 with 4450 viewsessextaxiboy

What we need on 18:52 - Mar 5 by QPRDave

Essex mate you seem to be the only one on this board that has the decency to post civilly to me. I agree with you the season is dead, but yeah ok I'll keep quiet on my thoughts of JFH.
Just makes me laugh as soon as I post something Northern & his merry ,men don't like they get all personal . I haven't insulted them

Well , you may remember that I stuck with Redknapp for far too long and I know what it is like when the whole board takes another view , you feel you have to field every pelter and you sieze on anything to prove you are correct . Keep your powder dry IMO .I am sure you want to be wrong about JFH as that would mean success but if you are to be proved right you can if you wish remind the board that you rumbled him first . Personally I think he will get it right next season ..green shoots etc
What we need on 19:24 - Mar 5 with 4405 viewsQPRDave

What we need on 18:27 - Mar 5 by DWQPR

Well said DW
What we need on 19:26 - Mar 5 with 4396 viewsdanehoop

What we need on 18:52 - Mar 5 by QPRDave

I think it is because Dave you appear to be, and I say this as respectfully as I can, talking nonsense

Never knowingly understood

What we need on 19:28 - Mar 5 with 4391 viewsQPRDave

What we need on 18:57 - Mar 5 by CamberleyR

"At least Arry got us wins in this lge"

Hahaha. And so he bloody ought to have got with a fcking wage bill of £70m a year.

etc

Fair point cam.

But we didn't have this "the players need to gel" rubbish
What we need on 19:31 - Mar 5 with 4379 viewsQPRDave

What we need on 19:13 - Mar 5 by essextaxiboy

Well , you may remember that I stuck with Redknapp for far too long and I know what it is like when the whole board takes another view , you feel you have to field every pelter and you sieze on anything to prove you are correct . Keep your powder dry IMO .I am sure you want to be wrong about JFH as that would mean success but if you are to be proved right you can if you wish remind the board that you rumbled him first . Personally I think he will get it right next season ..green shoots etc

Cheers essex and yes I want a winning QPR, be it under JFH or JFK .. cheers pal
What we need on 19:35 - Mar 5 with 4351 viewsQPRDave

What we need on 19:26 - Mar 5 by danehoop

I think it is because Dave you appear to be, and I say this as respectfully as I can, talking nonsense

Well that is your opinion dane. Thankyou for being a bit more creative than just calling me names.
Can I just say it is my opinion that we have not got better under the present manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024