Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor at the R's box office. 11:23 - Aug 12 with 18500 viewsWilloW4

Take a bow fella, you are one of the thickets pricks I've ever had the displeasure to talk to.. As the ticket online went down earlier, I thought I'd ring the box office.. Bad idea.. Welcome to Connors world. I don't think I've ever spoken to such a disinterested bored fecking idiot in my life..and I told him so.. I understand people hating their jobs etc, but feck me, just pretend you give a shite Connor..
Connor at the R's box office. on 14:11 - Aug 12 with 3568 viewsWilloW4

Connor at the R's box office. on 13:51 - Aug 12 by Discodroids

What have you done Willow me old mucker.. this thread is going to go on now longer than Tony Blackburn went he went Insane on his Breakfast show and played Bobby Goldsboro's 'Honey' on Continuous rotation for 517 hours and 38 minutes when his Richard the Third , Tessa wyatt , Fuc ked off with Richard O'sullivan from 'Man about the House'.

I would have said longer than the lfw brexit thread, but since Mankind has evolved to harness the powers of Telekinesis during that thread..you knew i was going to say that.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 13:52]

Any reference to 'man about the house' is alright by me Disco..I've upset some delicate souls on here.(not for the first time)..the fact that Connor doesn't give a crap makes it all the more bizarre... I'll tell you a funny story about tessa wyatt we meet for that elusive pint in W.12....I won't put it up here ,it'll probably upset folk.
Connor at the R's box office. on 14:17 - Aug 12 with 3548 viewsMytch_QPR

Connor at the R's box office. on 14:11 - Aug 12 by WilloW4

Any reference to 'man about the house' is alright by me Disco..I've upset some delicate souls on here.(not for the first time)..the fact that Connor doesn't give a crap makes it all the more bizarre... I'll tell you a funny story about tessa wyatt we meet for that elusive pint in W.12....I won't put it up here ,it'll probably upset folk.

That's a bit of a tease, isn't it?
We're all intrigued / sexually frustrated now.
If you can't put it in words could you use the smiley things?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Connor at the R's box office. on 14:26 - Aug 12 with 3520 viewsBklynRanger

Connor at the R's box office. on 13:15 - Aug 12 by Jeff

#Istandwithconnor
#JeSuisConnor
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 13:16]

Got this done at lunch time. Hope he likes it.

Connor at the R's box office. on 14:53 - Aug 12 with 3455 views1BobbyHazell

When I called up the box office Connor convinced me that I'd be happier if I accepted Jesus as my saviour, taught me a delightful gazpacho recipe and gave me some fantastic tips on how to transform Mrs 1BH's sexual boredom into enduring multiple orgasms.

Did f*ck all about my tickets mind, useless c*nt.
Connor at the R's box office. on 14:57 - Aug 12 with 3440 viewsMytch_QPR

Connor at the R's box office. on 14:53 - Aug 12 by 1BobbyHazell

When I called up the box office Connor convinced me that I'd be happier if I accepted Jesus as my saviour, taught me a delightful gazpacho recipe and gave me some fantastic tips on how to transform Mrs 1BH's sexual boredom into enduring multiple orgasms.

Did f*ck all about my tickets mind, useless c*nt.

That's really odd. He did the same for me - and I've never even met your wife.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Connor at the R's box office. on 15:04 - Aug 12 with 3417 viewsWilloW4

Connor at the R's box office. on 14:17 - Aug 12 by Mytch_QPR

That's a bit of a tease, isn't it?
We're all intrigued / sexually frustrated now.
If you can't put it in words could you use the smiley things?

I'll tell you all when a beer is on the go pre match at W.12...its true, and very funny..🍾🍺⚽️🎭🚑.
Connor at the R's box office. on 15:20 - Aug 12 with 3358 viewstoboboly

Was fine when I was purchasing my ST this summer.

#connorstrong

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Connor at the R's box office. on 15:22 - Aug 12 with 3345 viewsNW10Hoop

How do we expect box office workers to develop when we get on their backs so quickly? Let's loan him to Swindon for a few months, and hopefully when he comes back he'll slot right in. I'd love to see him given an extended run at membership queries etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Connor at the R's box office. on 15:23 - Aug 12 with 3345 viewskingsburyR

Connor at the R's box office. on 13:15 - Aug 12 by Jeff

#Istandwithconnor
#JeSuisConnor
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 13:16]

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Connor at the R's box office. on 15:24 - Aug 12 with 3341 viewskingsburyR

Connor at the R's box office. on 14:26 - Aug 12 by BklynRanger

Got this done at lunch time. Hope he likes it.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Connor at the R's box office. on 15:26 - Aug 12 with 3331 viewslondonscottish

Connor is great and has sorted out things for me loads of times. He's a minor legend as as far as I am concerned.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Connor at the R's box office. on 15:28 - Aug 12 with 3326 viewsMytch_QPR

Should we be tweeting Tony and suggesting a statue at this stage, or is that a bit premature?

Connor at the R's box office. on 15:38 - Aug 12 with 3297 viewskensalriser

This is a consequence of the club's failure to replace the scapegoats that departed after the end of last season. With so few choices available fans are being forced in desperation to find namesakes external to the playing staff to fill the empty spaces.

Lee and Les really need to sort this before other innocent club employees bear the brunt of the internet backlash.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Connor at the R's box office. on 16:02 - Aug 12 with 3245 viewsPinnerPaul

This thread is turning into an episode of The Comedians, only funnier.
Connor at the R's box office. on 16:08 - Aug 12 with 3228 viewsWilloW4

Connor at the R's box office. on 16:02 - Aug 12 by PinnerPaul

This thread is turning into an episode of The Comedians, only funnier.

Everyone seems a bit delicate and precious to me... Ironically ,Connor and me are now mates and laughing about it all...take it easy flowers.!
Connor at the R's box office. on 16:12 - Aug 12 with 2873 viewsMytch_QPR

Connor at the R's box office. on 16:08 - Aug 12 by WilloW4

Everyone seems a bit delicate and precious to me... Ironically ,Connor and me are now mates and laughing about it all...take it easy flowers.!

If you think I'm going to drop the Tessa Wyatt story then you've got another thing coming. Could you at least drop a hint at what is involved (i.e. nudity / ferrets / creme fraiche)?

If you're worried about the legal aspects just keep using the word 'allegedly' - you can say anything then.

Allegedly.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 16:15]

Connor at the R's box office. on 16:28 - Aug 12 with 2831 viewsWilloW4

Connor at the R's box office. on 16:12 - Aug 12 by Mytch_QPR

If you think I'm going to drop the Tessa Wyatt story then you've got another thing coming. Could you at least drop a hint at what is involved (i.e. nudity / ferrets / creme fraiche)?

If you're worried about the legal aspects just keep using the word 'allegedly' - you can say anything then.

Allegedly.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 16:15]

I'll get back to you mytch... Got another one about Paula Wilcox too.👍.
Connor at the R's box office. on 16:45 - Aug 12 with 2779 viewspaesanu

CONNOR OUT

(Too soon this early in the season?)

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Connor at the R's box office. on 16:53 - Aug 12 with 2758 viewsRBlock

Duno about this Connor. This would have never happened under Warnock, he would have sorted your tickets out no problem.
Connor at the R's box office. on 17:28 - Aug 12 with 2712 viewsPunteR

Just to be clear , were not talking about Connor Washington are we? I'd hate for him to be the latest scapegoat..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Connor at the R's box office. on 17:30 - Aug 12 with 2706 viewsCheshireR

I too have dealt with Conor many times in recent years.
A top lad who has always been incredibly helpful.
Connor at the R's box office. on 17:39 - Aug 12 with 2684 viewsPlanetHonneywood

A few years back, I was in a bit of a bind in a dodgy bar in Patpong, Bangkok.

Usual story, some tart all over me while a collection of Thai women were on stage either extracting razors from their growlers or shooting deceptively fast ping-pong balls out of them. The show was coming to an end and after just two Mekong whiskeys and coke, they wanted the equivalent of $728 before they would let me exit the venue. The alternative, an absolute pasting.

Got to say, things were looking really iffy. Some rough-house bouncers appeared, two of whom were packing blades. How, I thought, am I gonna get out of this situation?

Next thing I know, Connor burst in to the bar decked one of the bouncers and pulling the last Gillettes from one of the dancer's snatches, he fairly went to town on the rest of them.

The Thai bar owners shat themselves. 'Run!' he said as he burst onto the stage and liberated the girls from the bondage of being forced sex workers. He then bolted upstairs, broke a child labour scam and took out a load of computers that were being used to fleece grannies in Grimsby.

I waited downstairs, worried that the corrupt Thai police would come in and start shooting the place up. Next thing, Connor jumped out of a third floor window, landed perfectly and, adjusting his well tailored suit, he saunters over to me and casually says, 'Here!' before he headed off into the night.

I looked at what he'd given me...two tickets for the promotion game at Watford and a few hundred sovs.

Blokes a 'kin ledge in my book. FACT!
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 17:58]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Connor at the R's box office. on 17:55 - Aug 12 with 2661 viewsted_hendrix

I bought a right hand facing Chaise Longue from Connor a couple of years ago, Connor was a lovely bloke to deal with during negotiations and I'm very pleased with my right hand facing Chaise Longue.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Connor at the R's box office. on 18:31 - Aug 12 with 2610 viewsBoston

Connor can sound bored, but let's face it most of the stuff he has to deal with is fcuking repetitive, my experience and it is one which occurs a couple of times a season, is that he is very helpful, and by gawd I appreciate his er discretion, anyway, always sorts me out. Top boy.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 18:34]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Connor at the R's box office. on 18:37 - Aug 12 with 2597 viewsBklynRanger

Bravo, Honney, Bravo. Get that onto a screen near me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024