Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals 17:17 - Nov 29 with 11956 viewsDiscodroids

Im Always on the mooch for a canny bargain at this expensive time of year, so In the Spirit of Chip Monck Of Woodstock.. Help out your Fellow LFW brother by putting up any fiscal thrifty xmas beer/ alcohol deals that you see upon your travels.

Today, I found and purchased, 24 bottles of Super Bock Lager 330 ml, for £16 (until stocks run out) In Tesco Highams Park. I walked out of there feeling like id won the hostess trolley on sale of the century. Great Bargain. Nice Lager and will keep me from another slagging from Family and Neighbours this year, after the job lot of banks Caribbean lager i picked up at Morrisons last year.

lovely jubbly.

[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 17:37]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 14:17 - Nov 30 with 2418 viewsSimonJames

In honour of St Andrews Day, Lifestyle Express in Partick has Buckfast at £5.99 a bottle:

100% of people who drink water will die.

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 14:42 - Nov 30 with 2385 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 15:20 - Nov 30 with 2351 viewskensalriser

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 12:09 - Nov 30 by Discodroids

must your credo infest my thread Kensal ?..it was an effort, of sorts , to leave behind the Political cut and thrust which has plagued this forum for 6 months.

Sorry disco, I will schedule a self-flagellation session of watching SWP's every minute in a hooped shirt to a soundtrack of Blue is the colour.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 15:27 - Nov 30 with 2343 viewsDiscodroids

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 15:20 - Nov 30 by kensalriser

Sorry disco, I will schedule a self-flagellation session of watching SWP's every minute in a hooped shirt to a soundtrack of Blue is the colour.

Sounds painful Kensal. when i want to admonish myself i always think of an Attempted 5 yard pass from Armand Traore at upton park that ended up in the sea of fecundity on the Moon.

Ive never forgotten it. Its more Painful to me than Keith Barron's Jokes on 'Duty Free'

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 01:42 - Dec 1 with 2229 viewsFredManRave

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 14:05 - Nov 30 by Hoop_Du_Jour

The full video of the guy in my and Dorse's gifs. Never seen anyone so drunk and able to move!

Nothing to add to the cheap drinks and deals but I do have a funny drunk video to add.

It's ridiculous the effect that that "One for the road" can have;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 06:49 - Dec 1 with 2203 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Christmas Beer /Alcohol Deals on 10:14 - Nov 30 by johncharles

If you prefer real ale and craft beers try Adnams. Quick and cheap delivery. Free delivery on orders over £60. Try Ease Up IPA. Full of flavour and at 4.6% it's a reasonable pint which you can drink without falling over.

I second this I've ordered twice from them this year two cases of Crystal Rye IPA and several crates of 'Ease Up' which in my opinion is the finest Ale they do by a country mile.

Nice place to visit too I was there in June after a free music thing near Diss.
They donated a keg of broadside (i think too) too which entrants paid a nominal £1 a pint for. it started with quiet folky stuff and finished with a full on SKA tribute act.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024