Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. 17:17 - Feb 11 with 3350 viewsBorojack

Just curious what people are watching rugby for me.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 17:24 - Feb 11 with 3335 viewsNeathJack

Football every single time.
Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 17:36 - Feb 11 with 3294 viewsstevethejack

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 17:24 - Feb 11 by NeathJack

Football every single time.

THIS

Detest the egg.
Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 17:39 - Feb 11 with 3284 viewsraynor94

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 17:36 - Feb 11 by stevethejack

THIS

Detest the egg.

Same here, peanut hugging

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 17:46 - Feb 11 with 3250 viewsjack247

The egg. Our day is done and it's been a great day. Liverpool v Spurs is irrelevant to us
Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 17:59 - Feb 11 with 3217 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 17:46 - Feb 11 by jack247

The egg. Our day is done and it's been a great day. Liverpool v Spurs is irrelevant to us

Watched the Everton game now Watching the scecond half of peanut hugging then get a stream for the rest of the footy.
Nice to see Wales in the lead but we won't hear the last of it for a couple of months if they do get the victory.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 18:00 - Feb 11 with 3208 viewsjackjackjackjack

Got the football on the radio. No interest in rugby.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 22:43 - Feb 11 with 3039 viewsjackrabbit

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 18:00 - Feb 11 by jackjackjackjack

Got the football on the radio. No interest in rugby.

What a bunch of sad bastards! You have to be dead from the neck up not to enjoy that game at the MS today. It had everything.
Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 23:12 - Feb 11 with 3005 viewsFireboy

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 22:43 - Feb 11 by jackrabbit

What a bunch of sad bastards! You have to be dead from the neck up not to enjoy that game at the MS today. It had everything.

I don't understand why people from wales don't support wales in any sport

I'm so proud of being welsh

I put it down to me living in england for the past 29 years

It's bloody hard work living alongside these fvcking imbeciles (my wife and 2 proud welshboys apart?)
Login to get fewer ads

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 23:22 - Feb 11 with 2996 viewsjackrabbit

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 23:12 - Feb 11 by Fireboy

It's bloody hard work living alongside these fvcking imbeciles (my wife and 2 proud welshboys apart?)

Why don't you just move back to Wales?
Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 23:26 - Feb 11 with 2988 viewsJethroJack

Cracking game, wrong result, but nice to see both sides "going for it" 🏈
Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 23:40 - Feb 11 with 2969 viewsNeathJack

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 23:12 - Feb 11 by Fireboy

Speaking for myself here, it's not a case of not supporting Wales. It's a case of having no interest whatsoever in that particular sport.

Much like I've no interest in netball, Ice hockey, table tennis etc and wouldn't watch that over a Premier League game being shown at the same time regardless of if Wales were playing.
Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 02:58 - Feb 12 with 2915 viewsnorthwesternjack

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 23:40 - Feb 11 by NeathJack

Speaking for myself here, it's not a case of not supporting Wales. It's a case of having no interest whatsoever in that particular sport.

Much like I've no interest in netball, Ice hockey, table tennis etc and wouldn't watch that over a Premier League game being shown at the same time regardless of if Wales were playing.

So you don't get behind the national tiddly winks team either!? 😮
Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 06:23 - Feb 12 with 2893 viewsjack247

I bet there are people on this thread who watched the rugby but didn't want to admit it
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 6:23]
Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 09:08 - Feb 12 with 2837 viewsDr_Winston

I went to the pub to watch the game as that's what a few of my mates did. As Rugby games go it was alright, but I find it hard to love a sport where booting the ball sixty yards into touch earns a standing ovation, or teams can spend the best part of five minutes moving about ten yards forward.

It's just dull overall.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 12:12 - Feb 12 with 2760 viewsjackrabbit

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 09:08 - Feb 12 by Dr_Winston

I went to the pub to watch the game as that's what a few of my mates did. As Rugby games go it was alright, but I find it hard to love a sport where booting the ball sixty yards into touch earns a standing ovation, or teams can spend the best part of five minutes moving about ten yards forward.

It's just dull overall.

Try 'booting the ball 60 yards into touch' when you've got 2 tons of bone and muscle bearing down at you at a great rate of knots. Rugby unlike Soccer is a territorial game - hence gaining, or retrieving 60 yards of precious territory is worthy of an ovation, because it either gets your team out of a precarious conceding position or puts them into an advantageous scoring position....or both. It's not rocket science and you, as one of the notably more intelligent posters on here would surely appreciate that if you put your prejudices aside. I don't understand why people have to seemingly choose between football and rugby and declare their allegiances as if by snubbing the one, they are reinforcing their allegiance to the other. I enjoy both. It doesn't cost anything and you know what? ... I get double the pleasure.

'As rugby games go it was alright' ...have you checked to see if you've still got a pulse?
Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 12:23 - Feb 12 with 2748 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 12:12 - Feb 12 by jackrabbit

Try 'booting the ball 60 yards into touch' when you've got 2 tons of bone and muscle bearing down at you at a great rate of knots. Rugby unlike Soccer is a territorial game - hence gaining, or retrieving 60 yards of precious territory is worthy of an ovation, because it either gets your team out of a precarious conceding position or puts them into an advantageous scoring position....or both. It's not rocket science and you, as one of the notably more intelligent posters on here would surely appreciate that if you put your prejudices aside. I don't understand why people have to seemingly choose between football and rugby and declare their allegiances as if by snubbing the one, they are reinforcing their allegiance to the other. I enjoy both. It doesn't cost anything and you know what? ... I get double the pleasure.

'As rugby games go it was alright' ...have you checked to see if you've still got a pulse?

I must say I am with the Doc on this one and your description of proceedings only reinforces my opinion.
I like to see Wales win however I can't resist a wry smile if it goes tits up. This as a result of the completely over egged (see what I did there :-)) media coverage and this smug ' it's our national game' nonsense.
It was slightly different this time. I actually felt sorry we had lost. The idiot hoofing it straight into their hands at the end should be shot.
I am sure he will as well as, despite the hero worship before the game, rugby does not half hang them out to dry afterwards if it goes all Pete Tong.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 12:34 - Feb 12 with 2729 viewsFireboy

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 23:22 - Feb 11 by jackrabbit

Why don't you just move back to Wales?

Because my job of over 11 years and because my wife is from lancashire and there's NO WAY she would move

We all know what women are like
Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 12:45 - Feb 12 with 2698 viewsmax936

I watched Rugby to, in the Queens got a bit oliver twist to

Watched highlights of LFC V Spurs earlier Mane tore Ben Davies a new one fair play.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 14:08 - Feb 12 with 2625 viewsperchrockjack

Move back to Wales is a jibe from those without the means to escape from the narrow minded narrow valleys.

Feck me, Even Tom Jones turned his back

Are people suggesting if you re born in Wales you have to stay there or not allowed to comment

Yep ,it's true fire oy

Stay where you are ,la

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 18:45 - Feb 12 with 2553 viewsstevethejack

Chase the egg or Liverpool v Spurs. on 23:40 - Feb 11 by NeathJack

This.

Rugby is about a boring sport I can think of, cricket & golf come into that category.

Wales, Ospreys, Swansea, Outer Abu Dhabi, I don't care & wouldn't watch any of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024