Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will be break our transfer record this summer 19:59 - Jul 13 with 5276 viewsBorojack

Just wondering how much of the Gylfi / Cork money will be spent.
How many more players do we need and how many will we sign.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:00 - Jul 13 with 4150 viewsSwansea93

My worry more to losing Sigurdsson is we won't reinvest the money for him, hope I'm proved wrong.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:07 - Jul 13 with 4124 viewsraynor94

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:00 - Jul 13 by Swansea93

My worry more to losing Sigurdsson is we won't reinvest the money for him, hope I'm proved wrong.

The signing of Narsingh, Olson and Carroll in the last window says different, the Americans will back Clement, wouldn't surprise me if we break our record

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:08 - Jul 13 with 4110 viewsDr_Winston

How we replace Siggy depends on whether Llorente sticks around IMO.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:10 - Jul 13 with 4100 viewsEilian

I'd rather that we spent smaller sum on a variety of players. Am, two wingers and a RB.

Average it out at £10M per player and we really are looking like a half decent team!

That is probably the very best that we could hope for!
Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:11 - Jul 13 with 4093 viewsjack247

We're going to break the outgoing transfer record. Not sure if we will beat the Borja fee (if I had to bet I'd say we will) but I'm pretty confident we will break our total spent in a window record.
Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:13 - Jul 13 with 4075 viewsBorojack

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:11 - Jul 13 by jack247

We're going to break the outgoing transfer record. Not sure if we will beat the Borja fee (if I had to bet I'd say we will) but I'm pretty confident we will break our total spent in a window record.

If Huw gets his way we will sign 10 players worth 5 million each.

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:14 - Jul 13 with 4054 viewsjack247

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:13 - Jul 13 by Borojack

Luckily, he doesn't seem to have got his way so far.

Siggy would have been gone for £20m weeks ago, Cork for £3m and we would have signed Leon's replacement from Falkirk
Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:20 - Jul 13 with 4018 viewsgolly47

If we spend 20m on a player this summer, I will eat my kangol sandals and live stream it for you guys. Yes I have cheap taste. I digress, we won't splash the cash.

Poll: What was worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:22 - Jul 13 with 3999 viewsE20Jack

We certainly need a RB. Naughton did well at the back end of last season, but behind him there is not much happening. Rangel being thrust into a starting PL role with an injury to Naughton would not be good news.

I think we need a starting RB, Naughton would be great back up and Rangel a useful 3rd choice.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 21:01 - Jul 13 with 3869 viewsFerrieBodde

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:13 - Jul 13 by Borojack

No. If Huw gets his way we will sign 1 player worth 5 million with the rest of the transfer funds going to dividends.
Will be break our transfer record this summer on 21:43 - Jul 13 with 3730 viewsangryjack

Last summer ayew went for 20 williams 12 eder 3 or 4 pelischci 5 shelves in the Jan 12 and we spent on borjan and mawson which was a gamble can't see us spending much tight c5nts
Will be break our transfer record this summer on 21:44 - Jul 13 with 3723 viewsjacktar

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 21:01 - Jul 13 by FerrieBodde

No. If Huw gets his way we will sign 1 player worth 5 million with the rest of the transfer funds going to dividends.

You mean costing £5 mill and worth about £1 mill. Hope you didn't mind me putting you right on that.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 21:48 - Jul 13 with 3695 viewsBorojack

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 21:43 - Jul 13 by angryjack

Last summer ayew went for 20 williams 12 eder 3 or 4 pelischci 5 shelves in the Jan 12 and we spent on borjan and mawson which was a gamble can't see us spending much tight c5nts

You forgot Fer Llorente plus the 20 million we spent in January.

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 21:57 - Jul 13 with 3666 viewsangryjack

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 21:48 - Jul 13 by Borojack

You forgot Fer Llorente plus the 20 million we spent in January.

Llorente 5 million granted that was desperation and club in turmoil why we spent in Jan they had too, can see them waiting until Jan again seeing how our season goes
Will be break our transfer record this summer on 21:59 - Jul 13 with 3653 viewsjack247

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 21:57 - Jul 13 by angryjack

Llorente 5 million granted that was desperation and club in turmoil why we spent in Jan they had too, can see them waiting until Jan again seeing how our season goes

I'd be amazed if we sold Siggy for big bucks and didn't then strengthen the first team
Will be break our transfer record this summer on 22:02 - Jul 13 with 3638 viewsraynor94

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 21:57 - Jul 13 by angryjack

What a load of old pony, all conjecture again, leave the straws go mun!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 22:15 - Jul 13 with 3597 viewspencoedjack

Gomis
Borja

Off the wage bill

Cork
Siggy
& I still think Llorente

For transfer fees of upwards of 60 million ( if FL) is sold

If a lot of that money is not spent on a quality attacking midfielder/replacement striker/new full back/ cover at centre half it's going to be a long season
Will be break our transfer record this summer on 23:14 - Jul 13 with 3515 viewsangryjack

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 22:02 - Jul 13 by raynor94

What a load of old pony, all conjecture again, leave the straws go mun!

Wait and see..no point buying unproven players to replace him..I. e tammy Abraham..he may be excellent but it's a gamble we need to spend big on someone proven with the money
Will be break our transfer record this summer on 23:20 - Jul 13 with 3492 viewsGriffting

The yanks are 1 for 1 in transfer windows so far and have rightfully admitted f@cking up the first one, royally.
I think sigurdssons replacement will come at a record breaking fee, and we'll see A couple more smart purchases come in after it with some change left over.
Will be break our transfer record this summer on 23:20 - Jul 13 with 3492 viewsPozuelosSideys

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 23:14 - Jul 13 by angryjack

Wait and see..no point buying unproven players to replace him..I. e tammy Abraham..he may be excellent but it's a gamble we need to spend big on someone proven with the money

You dont make any sense. You said that we need to spend big on someone proven.

We spent 15m on Borja - garbage.
We spent 5m on Llorente - lots of goals

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 23:39 - Jul 13 with 3460 viewsEasternJack

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 20:20 - Jul 13 by golly47

If we spend 20m on a player this summer, I will eat my kangol sandals and live stream it for you guys. Yes I have cheap taste. I digress, we won't splash the cash.

I agree. Huw hasn't got the nose for a £20M incoming transfer deal

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 23:39 - Jul 13 with 3458 viewsspiderboy

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 21:01 - Jul 13 by FerrieBodde

It seems that Huw with the 5m gold necklass isn't as consistent with his 5m signings anymore...........
Lets please put this 5m thing to bed ffs
its tedious
boring
non factual
brain freezing
witless
and it really is getting me down!!
Will be break our transfer record this summer on 23:55 - Jul 13 with 3424 viewsmajorraglan

Will be break our transfer record this summer on 23:20 - Jul 13 by Griffting

The yanks are 1 for 1 in transfer windows so far and have rightfully admitted f@cking up the first one, royally.
I think sigurdssons replacement will come at a record breaking fee, and we'll see A couple more smart purchases come in after it with some change left over.

I agree with this, I believe GS will go for a club record fee and the new owners will have to invest a substantial chunk of the cash on a replacement for him and possibly Llorente as well as strengthening a couple of other positions. If they fail to replace GS with a suitable high quality replacement, then it will be a long hard season over which the shadow of relegation will loom large.
The club were lucky last year that PC was able to stop the rot in the second half of the season and pick up a hatful of points, but I am sure the new owners won't want to take that type of risk again if their aim is to flip the club for a big profit going forward. I would hope that the club have had a contingency plan in place for GS leaving, this business needs sorting and soon.
Will be break our transfer record this summer on 09:42 - Jul 14 with 3270 viewsnierika

Why are people assuming that Llorente goes if Gylfi does? Seems like our need to keep him would be even greater. And I dont see a lot of transfers of players with broken arms. We have other players that can feed him the ball.
Will be break our transfer record this summer on 09:43 - Jul 14 with 3264 viewsSWANSEYE

Think the Yanks will back the Manager
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024