Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cobblers! 19:33 - Aug 26 with 591 viewsPieman

Much as I hate to say it (and rarely do about visitors to the JSCS) Northampton were the better side over the 90 minutes on Saturday and deserved their win. When they took the field I actually said to my near neighbours in the South stand, ' Christ, they're a big side. Lets hope they aren't a well organised one too because I think they are going out muscle us in midfield and could be our biggest test yet.' Sadly, I was right. But, more worryingly, it also occurred to me by the final whistle that in order to get out of this league, you need more than just a set of skilful players. You also need a side with high degree of physicality, which I personally feel that we do not have at the minute. So, Cowling, put your hand in your pocket for a change and do what is needed - and reinstate the supporters buses!
Cobblers! on 19:51 - Aug 26 with 578 viewsgerry_us

Just when all the talk is of automatic promotion along comes a Saturday to forget. Just another part of being a U's supporter.
Cobblers! on 21:05 - Aug 26 with 567 viewsPieman

Cobblers! on 19:51 - Aug 26 by gerry_us

Just when all the talk is of automatic promotion along comes a Saturday to forget. Just another part of being a U's supporter.

So true. Lost count of the times that this has happened.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024