Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Gayle 18:13 - Feb 20 with 5871 viewsMrSheen

In the mood. 120 off 114. Still 9 overs to go. About 6 balls out of the ground so far.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 18:14]
Chris Gayle on 09:27 - Feb 28 with 1290 viewsHantsR

I managed to watch a lot of it on Cricfree - that's been a pretty good site recently
Chris Gayle on 09:42 - Feb 28 with 1265 viewsCFW

I have watched each of the three matches so far in this series (one rained off) but unfortunately missed Buttler innings as had to attend a meeting. To be fair it was a fantastic match and really could have gone either way. You have to give the Windies credit for getting so close to our score and to be in with a chance of winning.

Stand outs - obviously Buttler but very well supported by the two openers who gave us a good platform along with a shout out for Morgan who has played very well during this series. Stokes had a nightmare first over and went for 20 plus but to be fair came back well and got the vital wicket of Gayle. Rashid is a very, very good bowler in these types of matches - not easy bowling spin against such big hitters but he keeps his nerve and deserved his wickets at the end. Wood also bowled very well, quick and kept a line.

Gayle has looked fantastic in all three games - huge man but think once he is out they kind of loose heart a bit but yesterday that was not so evident with some solid partnerships.

Fantastic match and wished I had been there to watch live!!!
Chris Gayle on 09:45 - Feb 28 with 1258 viewsElHoop

Come the World Cup the Windies might be fielding a completely different group of bowlers, apart from Holder, whereas we are probably close to full strength here. Will be interesting to see whether Narine shows up in the summer as he's a cut above their other spinners and he also gives it a proper clout with a bat for as long as it lasts.
Chris Gayle on 10:28 - Feb 28 with 1224 views18StoneOfHoop

FAO TED 28TH February 2019 10:30 am
Don't know how long this will last
before disappearing,being deleted >>>>>>>>>>>>

Wow. What a day of cricket. Jos Buttler was on fire, hitting 150 off 77 deliveries. England then went on to break the record for most sixes in an innings. But the Windies fought back, with Gayle hitting 14 sixes of his own. You have to watch this one.

This is the official channel for the West Indies cricket team, providing all the latest highlights, interviews and features to keep you up to date with all things Windies.

Find out more about the Windies at:
http://Windiescricket.com

[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 11:02]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Chris Gayle on 14:01 - Feb 28 with 1155 viewsjonno

The Universe Boss.
Have watched all the games and it's been some very impressive and entertaining cricket.
Chris Gayle on 16:18 - Feb 28 with 1104 viewsted_hendrix

Cheers for that Mr 18.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Chris Gayle on 16:35 - Feb 28 with 1098 viewsloftboy

I watched the last twenty overs last night, absolutely riveting to watch, Rashid ekwas getting thumped all over the park and then to take three wickets to finish them off was immense.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024