Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nfl fans 01:31 - Sep 4 with 29373 viewsbob566

Predictions please. I'm a cowboys fan but if they get the zeke deal done I reckon they'll be there or thereabouts
Nfl fans on 04:35 - Sep 4 with 10004 viewsvanrrrr

Chiefs I think

My lad does some NFL analysis for redzone Sports and just did this preview with the Racing Post mob

Nfl fans on 05:06 - Sep 4 with 10000 viewsB_Wad

Very hard to predict. The Chiefs and Saints seem to be the teams most pundits are picking and are logical choices, but almost too logical. Bet against the Patriots at your own risk. I wouldn't be surprised to see teams like Philadelphia, Atlanta, Minnesota or Chicago surprise folk.
Nfl fans on 05:33 - Sep 4 with 9985 viewsMatch82

Bears defence is terrifying. All the pieces are there, if Trubisky steps up then I think they can go all the way.
Nfl fans on 07:13 - Sep 4 with 9954 viewsozranger

Ha, ha! Clowns to win it all!

Seriously, I am picking the Eagles to play the Pats.

On a related though not related note, a fun start to the Fresno St v USC game at the Colosseum. Opening kick off return by USC to the Fresno 35 negated as USC had two players with No. 7 on their jerseys.
Nfl fans on 08:20 - Sep 4 with 9922 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Saints fan here, hence Black and Gold bit of the name.
I would love and hope to see the Saints go all the way like they deserved to last season - still annoyed about that non-call.....Tough start to the schedule will determine a lot and the Saints are notoriously slow starters.
I think it will be quite similar to last season but expect the Rams and Bears to struggle a bit more and the Panthers and Eagles to step it up in the NFC.
AFC looks like the Patriots again unfortunately but hope the Chiefs can do one better and give us the Saints v Chiefs Superbowl.
Nfl fans on 08:55 - Sep 4 with 9896 viewsCorbyQPR

I think the 49ers have an outside chance, looking better than they have for many a season!
Nfl fans on 09:03 - Sep 4 with 9892 viewsTonto

Another Cowboys fan... but the NFC east is hard to call as the Eagles will be useful too.

In the NFC the Rams will again be hard to beat. Particularly since pass interference calls dont apply to them.

The saints will live and die with Brees. Has he still got the arm?

In the AFC of course you have to include the .Pats they are just too well run. The 6th annual Tom Brady memorial tour starts here.

The browns will be upstarters (when was the last time you could say that?) And the chiefs are exciting with Mahommes and Kelce.

Chiefs vs Saints is my prediction.

But in the words of Gregg Easterbrook of TMQB every prediction wrong or your money back!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nfl fans on 11:38 - Sep 4 with 9827 viewsade_qpr

Dolphins No 1

Well that will be their draft pick.

Super Bowl winner - Seattle, Bears or Chiefs.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 11:39]

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Login to get fewer ads

Nfl fans on 11:54 - Sep 4 with 9816 viewsJeff

Nfl fans on 11:38 - Sep 4 by ade_qpr

Dolphins No 1

Well that will be their draft pick.

Super Bowl winner - Seattle, Bears or Chiefs.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 11:39]

Seattle fan here - whilst we persevere with a primarily running based offence using one of the best passing and scrambling quarterbacks in the game, i'd be delighted with 9-7 and first round of the playoffs!

we're very 'transitiony' at the moment...

Can we not knock it?

Nfl fans on 12:28 - Sep 4 with 9796 viewsthame_hoops

Ravens here; Keep an eye on Jackson, boy can run but he's got to stop his fumbles. slight myth about his throwing, we will see

Browns will be a disappointment, Cowboys will continue to disappoint but Zeke will eat, Kansas look great despite losing Kareem, Tyreek hill should have a good season if he can stop his off field antics, Steelers will be there or there abouts, Dolphins in full tank mode lol, Seattle to also be fighting for a sbowl but im going for Chargers/Saints, Brees is desperate to get back there after the non PI call in the NFC championship game
Nfl fans on 12:47 - Sep 4 with 9777 viewsBostonR

If Carson Wentz fires the Eagles will go all the way again. Philly fan here.
Nfl fans on 12:52 - Sep 4 with 9769 viewsdanehoop

Nfl fans on 12:47 - Sep 4 by BostonR

If Carson Wentz fires the Eagles will go all the way again. Philly fan here.

Patriots fan here.

Sorry.

Never knowingly understood

Nfl fans on 12:58 - Sep 4 with 9770 viewsTonto

Zeke has signed... defences beware

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nfl fans on 13:24 - Sep 4 with 9746 viewsSimonJames

I've been waiting 45 years to see the Dolphins win another Superbowl... and I suspect I'll be waiting a while longer.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Nfl fans on 13:53 - Sep 4 with 9742 viewsade_qpr

Nfl fans on 11:54 - Sep 4 by Jeff

Seattle fan here - whilst we persevere with a primarily running based offence using one of the best passing and scrambling quarterbacks in the game, i'd be delighted with 9-7 and first round of the playoffs!

we're very 'transitiony' at the moment...

Picking up Clowney for peanuts helps.

Nfl fans on 13:56 - Sep 4 with 9738 viewsade_qpr

Nfl fans on 13:24 - Sep 4 by SimonJames

I've been waiting 45 years to see the Dolphins win another Superbowl... and I suspect I'll be waiting a while longer.

If Don Shula does a Benjamin Button we might be a chance.

Nfl fans on 13:58 - Sep 4 with 9734 viewsMatch82

Nfl fans on 13:53 - Sep 4 by ade_qpr

Picking up Clowney for peanuts helps.

Yeah, this, clowney is a great player. That Seattle defence is back to the good old days.
Nfl fans on 15:09 - Sep 4 with 9701 viewsBoston

They hate us coz they ain’t us. We’ll be there or thereabouts.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nfl fans on 18:16 - Sep 4 with 9640 viewsCincyHoop

Browns fan here....I really just want to play in meaningful games in November/December. Certainly have the talent to do so and I'm optimistic about the upcoming season, but all I've known is disappointment in my 27 years on earth as a Browns fan, so I'll say we will just miss out on the wild card.

I really think the Zeke extension is a mistake by the Cowboys. Giving 50 mil guaranteed to a RB who has led the NFL in carries over the previous three years in the NFL is a mistake. Not to mention the off the field issues associated with Zeke. Troubled youngster who makes poor off the field decisions, and then you hand him $50 million.....wouldn't be shocked to see him out of the league in less than 5 years.
Nfl fans on 18:21 - Sep 4 with 9636 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 18:16 - Sep 4 by CincyHoop

Browns fan here....I really just want to play in meaningful games in November/December. Certainly have the talent to do so and I'm optimistic about the upcoming season, but all I've known is disappointment in my 27 years on earth as a Browns fan, so I'll say we will just miss out on the wild card.

I really think the Zeke extension is a mistake by the Cowboys. Giving 50 mil guaranteed to a RB who has led the NFL in carries over the previous three years in the NFL is a mistake. Not to mention the off the field issues associated with Zeke. Troubled youngster who makes poor off the field decisions, and then you hand him $50 million.....wouldn't be shocked to see him out of the league in less than 5 years.

A Brown in the land of the Bengals.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nfl fans on 18:46 - Sep 4 with 9618 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Giants fan here... we're going to suck. Wouldn't be surprised if we ended up in a relegation spot.
Nfl fans on 19:04 - Sep 4 with 9605 viewsqpr1976

Nfl fans on 08:55 - Sep 4 by CorbyQPR

I think the 49ers have an outside chance, looking better than they have for many a season!

Not many mentions of Steelers here.

I’m not a massive fan (thus Dolphins) but I’m be at 49’ers 1st home game v Pittsburgh in a few weeks. Not cheap & a bit of a trek from SF, but should be fun.
Then off to Vancouver for some Ice Hockey.....!
Nfl fans on 19:18 - Sep 4 with 9597 viewshook_hoops

Also a Browns fan so, for me, anyone but the Steelers!
Nfl fans on 23:22 - Sep 4 with 9546 viewslave16

Nfl fans on 19:18 - Sep 4 by hook_hoops

Also a Browns fan so, for me, anyone but the Steelers!

what happened the nfluk site ? anyone know

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Nfl fans on 03:36 - Sep 5 with 9505 viewsCincyHoop

Nfl fans on 18:21 - Sep 4 by Boston

A Brown in the land of the Bengals.

Bengal fans are rather fickle to be honest. It’s not uncommon for their games to get blacked out on Tv due to lack of attendance. Then, I luck into not having to go to a bar and watch my browns!

I disdain Steelers, Patriots, and Bears fans the most to be honest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024