Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. 20:36 - Mar 23 with 14022 viewssmegma

Just said 'the great Queens PArk Rangers, come on you hoops' in an answer to a question on Only Connect. So the rumours ARE true. Dave Thomas from AKUTRs will be pleased.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2020 22:22]
Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 02:41 - Mar 24 with 7298 viewsJigsore

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 21:51 - Mar 23 by flynnbo

Her brother, Giles, is a well known R.

don't know about R but Giles Coren is a well known C
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 2:42]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 08:21 - Mar 24 with 7164 viewskingo

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 02:41 - Mar 24 by Jigsore

Always found him and his articles OK to be honest.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 08:25 - Mar 24 with 7159 viewsBlackCrowe

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 02:41 - Mar 24 by Jigsore

Don't know him personally but love his writing.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 08:43 - Mar 24 with 7126 viewsCiderwithRsie

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 23:36 - Mar 23 by nix

Victoria is great. Funny and bright. Really attractive but not vain. Successful but still with a social conscience. Weird that she's related to the arrogant and obnoxious Giles though.

It is odd, isn't it?
Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 12:39 - Mar 24 with 6970 viewsjohann28

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 08:43 - Mar 24 by CiderwithRsie

It is odd, isn't it?

Sat behind her at a game once, I think it may have been that end of season one v Forest a couple of years back. My enjoyment of the general hugging after a second goal was somewhat tarnished by watching some lucky guy in front giving her a squeeze. Hash tag sad old git.
Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 18:31 - Mar 24 with 6769 viewsdodge_stoke_r

I'll have to stick to tipping point
Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 19:34 - Mar 24 with 6698 viewsHantsR

She looks a bit heavy on Only Connect, but otherwise would possibly be a nice way to spend an afternoon. You could even have a good conversation about QPR and a quiz - How was it for you?

[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 19:38]
Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 21:21 - Mar 24 with 6613 viewsessextaxiboy

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 00:09 - Mar 24 by hamptonhillhoop

That Live Aid question, the one they said was the hardest one of the series that none of the teams got?
Can I just point out I got that right. I'm telling you because my family are already bored of me telling them. Boomtown Rats in case you're wondering

Mrs Taxiboy got that, dunno where she pulled that up from . The Whoo Hoo! she came out with was deafening ..
Login to get fewer ads

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. (n/t) on 22:43 - Mar 25 with 6450 viewsRs_Holy

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 21:51 - Mar 23 by flynnbo

Her brother, Giles, is a well known R.

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. (n/t) on 22:48 - Mar 25 with 6437 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. (n/t) on 22:43 - Mar 25 by Rs_Holy

You were going to say aRse weren't you

Yes you were

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 23:45 - Mar 25 with 6391 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 19:34 - Mar 24 by HantsR

She looks a bit heavy on Only Connect, but otherwise would possibly be a nice way to spend an afternoon. You could even have a good conversation about QPR and a quiz - How was it for you?

[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 19:38]

Heavy in a really nice way though.
Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 23:59 - Mar 25 with 6385 viewskarl

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 23:45 - Mar 25 by CroydonCaptJack

Heavy in a really nice way though.

Top heavy almost...
Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 09:20 - Mar 26 with 6255 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 23:59 - Mar 25 by karl

Top heavy almost...

Top heavy in a really nice way though
Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 12:53 - Mar 26 with 6128 viewssmegma

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 09:20 - Mar 26 by CroydonCaptJack

Top heavy in a really nice way though

That's when she was pregnant I think. She carried on filming and when they did the Wall section they would film at a different angle not to show her bump.
Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 14:05 - Mar 26 with 6048 viewsWatfordR

Victoria Coren Mitchell. She's One Of Our Own. on 12:53 - Mar 26 by smegma

That's when she was pregnant I think. She carried on filming and when they did the Wall section they would film at a different angle not to show her bump.

Victoria off to volunteer for the NHS I believe....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024