Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers v Grimsby League Cup 2nd Leg - Oct 1992 - Full Game 19:17 - May 2 with 746 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I saw Clive retweet this. Worth skimming through just for the ending. No spoliers!

That was a bad night off the pitch.
I've never seen so many home fans looking for trouble, they were checking every car as we were stuck in traffic, we got followed down every lane and road, there was grown men and young girls all chanting 'Gregor, Gregor' calling him a coward and all that. Heard later that there was violence at the first leg. We were happy to get out of there.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rangers v Grimsby League Cup 2nd Leg - Oct 1992 - Full Game on 10:13 - May 3 with 639 viewsfrancisbowles

The link's not working for me Brian and I'm very curious to learn about the ending.
Rangers v Grimsby League Cup 2nd Leg - Oct 1992 - Full Game on 19:08 - May 3 with 591 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers v Grimsby League Cup 2nd Leg - Oct 1992 - Full Game on 10:13 - May 3 by francisbowles

The link's not working for me Brian and I'm very curious to learn about the ending.

Sorry, FB, just seen your reply now.

I see that Clive has started a thread now with a working link and I've combined the two.

We should use his thread.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024