Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes 20:43 - Oct 14 with 2877 viewsonlyrinmoray

Hes done it again just made the goal for Fraser Scotland 1-0
Dykes on 20:56 - Oct 14 with 2817 viewsnumptydumpty

Potential to be a Rangers cult figure if things progress..

As of last year, seems excellent transfer business by QPR.

Gone from being a "joke" club easy to be ridiculed by others - to a club - well run and well regarded, with good people in all positions and areas of influence

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Dykes on 21:29 - Oct 14 with 2697 viewsDorse

I have to say, I honestly didn't know what to make of Dykes when he popped up on the radar. But I have really liked the way he approaches the game. And he takes a monster of a penalty too.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Dykes on 22:06 - Oct 14 with 2567 viewsTonto

Adds a few more quid to the transfer fee...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Dykes on 22:19 - Oct 14 with 2514 viewsHAYESBOY

He did really well to set up Fraser.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Dykes on 22:42 - Oct 14 with 2445 viewslondonscottish

Dykes on 22:19 - Oct 14 by HAYESBOY

He did really well to set up Fraser.

Brilliant bit of play by Dykes. He's been fantastic to watch for Scotland.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Dykes on 23:34 - Oct 14 with 2365 views100percent

He's a real raw diamond - can only see him getting better and better....
Dykes on 02:21 - Oct 15 with 2250 viewstimcocking

Get in there big fella!

Lots of credit must go to QPR for developing him into an international calibre player.

Ps Jonny Williams scored his first ever goal for Wales. Now that's a quality playmaker right there. No better skilful attacking midfielders in the Championship than him i'd suggest, if by some miracle he can stay free of injuries. And he's with Charlton in the league below. Only because of injuries. He's a class act.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 2:52]
Dykes on 11:20 - Oct 15 with 1926 viewsLazyFan

We need to support him more. He's too stranded up front on his own. Other players that play up front need to circle around him for his flicks and known downs. And we need to feed him the ball at chest height not just lump it blindly up to him.

Do this and it will be hard for the oppo to stop us building attack after attack. Don't do this (which is our current state) and we shall not be using his talents effectively and it will be hard to create proper chances as we cannot get to even build up to that.

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Dykes on 11:32 - Oct 15 with 1880 viewsonlyrinmoray

Dykes on 11:20 - Oct 15 by LazyFan

We need to support him more. He's too stranded up front on his own. Other players that play up front need to circle around him for his flicks and known downs. And we need to feed him the ball at chest height not just lump it blindly up to him.

Do this and it will be hard for the oppo to stop us building attack after attack. Don't do this (which is our current state) and we shall not be using his talents effectively and it will be hard to create proper chances as we cannot get to even build up to that.

Agree with you Lazy he gets too left on his own Now we have Mac Bonne he should be picked to play with him two up front like Wells Hugill formation
Dykes on 22:24 - Oct 15 with 1616 viewsLazyFan

Dykes on 11:32 - Oct 15 by onlyrinmoray

Agree with you Lazy he gets too left on his own Now we have Mac Bonne he should be picked to play with him two up front like Wells Hugill formation

I suspect Warbs will drop LTC and replace with Uncle.

The idea being that if Uncle crosses the ball, BOS comes inside to support Dykes. And if its BOS crossing, Uncle comes inside to support.

When we have to launch it, they are supposed to both tuck in and support Dykes for knockdowns. We shall see if they can do that as that is what's needed.

Cameron may be rested for Preston on Tuesday and Ball given a go. But that is 50/50 me thinks. If we get a monster CD in as expected then he will be on the Bench with Willock as they want to pressure BOS into signing his contract assuming he stays.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 23:55]

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024