Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton and Hill 17:07 - Feb 23 with 6317 viewsstevenagehoop

Interesting given how some people see Clint as a hero and Barton as a villain that they have teamed up again at Bristol Rovers.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Barton and Hill on 09:51 - Feb 25 with 555 viewsgazza1

Barton and Hill on 09:09 - Feb 25 by BrianMcCarthy

Can we just have one thread on Barton now?

This comes up every fortnight. Most of us have said our piece weeks, months and years ago, and many times over. It's also all there if anyone wants to search LFW so we're not going to repeat it every couple of weeks.

Why not just keep it to this thread, so it's easier to block out.

Barton and Hill on 09:56 - Feb 25 with 539 viewsgazza1

Barton and Hill on 08:57 - Feb 25 by BostonR

When a well-run club like Fleetwood Town ditch him, you know there is an issue. His whole background and life to-date is covered in anger-management issues, a bloated ego and very little evidence of achievement in his profession.
He always fires off about his leadership qualities but leaders never prosper when it is thinly disguised as bullying, intimidation and fear. He will fail at Bristol Rovers.

He can be 'slagged' off as much as you like but he has earned a proper decent living from football and good luck to him.

I find it strange that so many on this board think what they think about him but Clubs line up to employ him......despite being a 'bad boy', bully, piss poor footballer, poor manager, etc, etc, apparently and having some top decent nice people as his best mates....all very strange.

I got no problems with him really, we all do wrong things for whatever reasons.
Barton and Hill on 10:01 - Feb 25 with 527 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barton and Hill on 09:56 - Feb 25 by gazza1

He can be 'slagged' off as much as you like but he has earned a proper decent living from football and good luck to him.

I find it strange that so many on this board think what they think about him but Clubs line up to employ him......despite being a 'bad boy', bully, piss poor footballer, poor manager, etc, etc, apparently and having some top decent nice people as his best mates....all very strange.

I got no problems with him really, we all do wrong things for whatever reasons.

I had to look up those emojis, Gazz!

I couldn't be more cheered up, my man. Rangers going very well and the good weather is back in Cork after having a week off.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Barton and Hill on 10:06 - Feb 25 with 518 viewsgazza1

Barton and Hill on 10:01 - Feb 25 by BrianMcCarthy

I had to look up those emojis, Gazz!

I couldn't be more cheered up, my man. Rangers going very well and the good weather is back in Cork after having a week off.

Love Ireland, great place both for golf, football and a few beers. Women are decent too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024