Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a good omen 12:11 - Oct 23 with 1752 viewsShotKneesHoop

I’m potentially on my tenth consecutive occasion of watching the R’s lose!

I’m waiting for the 11:25 XL bus to Peterborough, when I realise that I’ve left my ticket for the match at home.

Went home to collect it and I’m now on the 11:49.

I still get there with an hour to spare but I think it’s a sign that bodes bad news today.

Just hope that I’m wrong!
3-1 to one side or the other is my score prediction!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 13:02]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Not a good omen on 13:13 - Oct 23 with 1638 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Try drinking a pint of beer on your head while holding your nose. Hope that helps!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Not a good omen,£ on 18:22 - Oct 23 with 1524 viewsShotKneesHoop

Not a good omen on 13:13 - Oct 23 by CliveWilsonSaid

Try drinking a pint of beer on your head while holding your nose. Hope that helps!

That wa s Absolute shyte! Midfield non existent. Only Adomah, Chair and Dykes came out with any credit. That’s sodding 10 defeats on the bounce I have seen. You might be relieved to know I’m not doing that again
That’s it for this season!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Not a good omen,£ on 18:30 - Oct 23 with 1480 viewsWestonsuperR

Not a good omen,£ on 18:22 - Oct 23 by ShotKneesHoop

That wa s Absolute shyte! Midfield non existent. Only Adomah, Chair and Dykes came out with any credit. That’s sodding 10 defeats on the bounce I have seen. You might be relieved to know I’m not doing that again
That’s it for this season!

Wow that so tough to take. Makes me feel a little better though, I was on 9 without watching an R’s win until Tue night. My son hasn’t seen them win since Aug 2018, he’s only 8, poor lad!
Not a good omen on 18:33 - Oct 23 with 1468 viewsKerryE

Can you just start supporting whoever we are playing?
Not a good omen on 18:58 - Oct 23 with 1396 viewsWokingR

Not a good omen on 18:33 - Oct 23 by KerryE

Can you just start supporting whoever we are playing?

Great shout
A quick whip round on here and we can have a ticket in the Sunderland end waiting for collection Tuesday night
Not a good omen on 21:03 - Oct 23 with 1252 viewsShotKneesHoop

Not a good omen on 18:58 - Oct 23 by WokingR

Great shout
A quick whip round on here and we can have a ticket in the Sunderland end waiting for collection Tuesday night

The opposition wont have me. I am being paid back after having over 30 non defeats home and away in 1966/67. I even saw Rodney make his debut at Peterborough in 1966, but i don't think that we won that bastard one either.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024