Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Midweek League Cup 2021/22 Week 9A - Deadline Tuesday 1st Feb 19.45 16:32 - Dec 30 with 1491 viewsmfb_cufc

Week 9 results

BIRMINGHAM CITY v PETERBOROUGH UNITED POSTPONED
Covid

COVENTRY CITY 0 MILLWALL 1
Well done to noah4x4 for being the only one to get this spot-on, and only Lewis_1 had the outcome.

BURTON ALBION v BOLTON WANDERERS POSTPONED Covid

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE v PORTSMOUTH POSTPONED Covid

SHREWSBURY TOWN 0 ACCRINGTON STANLEY 0
Nobody had this spot-on, but 4 did get the outcome.

WIGAN ATHLETIC v FLEETWOOD TOWN POSTPONED Covid

BARROW 0 OLDHAM ATHLETIC 0
Nobody got this spot-on, though 4 did have the outcome.

CRAWLEY TOWN v BRISTOL ROVERS POSTPONED Covid

HARTLEPOOL UNITED v TRANMERE ROVERS POSTPONED Covid

WALSALL v BRADFORD CITY POSTPONED Covid

With more games called off than being played at the moment, it is not a surprise we lost seven in this round of games. The three that were played only produced one goal between them, and we had to wait until the 82nd minute for that. At least it did give us one 3 pointer, when none looked possible. It was a useful spot-on for noah4x4 as it moved him up three places, but more importantly took him within 3 points of qualifying for the knockout stage.
With so few points won, there is little other change. The only one of the top six to get a point was the leader BFG, to increase his already good chance of making the knockouts. The only change to the knockout qualifying saw Lewis_1 move up five places, and into the top 8 for the first time. Just losing out on the most 3 pointer rule is burnsieespana. The only other change has GOSBTS moving up three places.

The final date for the knockout qualification is to be Tuesday 8th February. To make up for the lost games this week, that would need to be a 17 game one, to give us the planned 100 games. I think that is too many, so all the rearranged games, due to the postponements, has given me the opportunity to have an additional 7 game week, that I have called Week 9A. The Covid situation may have improved by 8th February, but if it hasn't, more rearranged games will allow me to have an additional week, so we still have 100 games for the knockout qualification.

THE TABLE (83 out of 100 played)
(Tie-breaker: Most 3 pointers, and then the first to post)

Week 9A (of 10) Fixtures

AFC WIMBLEDON v CHELTENHAM TOWN
BOLTON WANDERERS v CAMBRIDGE UNITED
WIGAN ATHLETIC v OXFORD UNITED
BRADFORD CITY v LEYTON ORIENT
PORT VALE v FOREST GREEN ROVERS
SWINDON TOWN v CRAWLEY TOWN
TRANMERE ROVERS v STEVENAGE

Good luck everybody.

mfb

Happy Midweek League Cup 2021/22 Week 9A - Deadline Tuesday 1st Feb 19.45 on 18:46 - Feb 1 with 364 viewsmedicine_man

AFC WIMBLEDON v CHELTENHAM TOWN 1-1
BOLTON WANDERERS v CAMBRIDGE UNITED 2-0
WIGAN v OXFORD UNITED 2-1
BRADFORD v LEYTON ORIENT 1-1
PORT VALE v FGR 0-2
SWINDON v CRAWLEY TOWN 2-1
TRANMERE ROVERS v STEVENAGE 1-1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024