Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock Again 09:37 - Feb 10 with 2696 viewssilky

I know there have been appreciation threads on Chissy but I'm adding another one. Great stats and still some way of the season to go.

He's been such a driving force for this team. Delighted for him. 👌

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Willock Again on 09:45 - Feb 10 with 2629 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Such a pleasure watching him and his superb first touch. Can't see him staying with us next season if we don't go up as he is just too good. He's at Adel levels of inspiration at the moment - and if that continues, who knows?
Willock Again on 11:21 - Feb 10 with 2510 viewsdmm

It's his rapid development that's really impressed me. He was good last season but has hugely improved this season and at 23 will get better still. Another one I'll be fondly watching in the PL here or elsewhere.
Willock Again on 11:25 - Feb 10 with 2495 viewsnix

He's great. And always going to be a fans favourite wherever he goes, as like Ebs, he's a great guy.

Obviously gets on well with Warbs as they talk a lot on the touch line when there's a break in play.

I don't think he gets protected enough by referees though. Would be interested to see how many fouls he gets against him compared to other players.
Willock Again on 13:03 - Feb 10 with 2376 viewsenfieldargh

Willock Again on 11:25 - Feb 10 by nix

He's great. And always going to be a fans favourite wherever he goes, as like Ebs, he's a great guy.

Obviously gets on well with Warbs as they talk a lot on the touch line when there's a break in play.

I don't think he gets protected enough by referees though. Would be interested to see how many fouls he gets against him compared to other players.

he got a big kick on the leg yesterday over by Ellerslie S block. Anybody from there actually see it as from F block it looked nasty and he stayed down a fair bit but ran it off

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Willock Again on 13:12 - Feb 10 with 2339 viewsBklynRanger

Willock Again on 13:03 - Feb 10 by enfieldargh

he got a big kick on the leg yesterday over by Ellerslie S block. Anybody from there actually see it as from F block it looked nasty and he stayed down a fair bit but ran it off

Happened very quickly but it looked like their player came in from behind and got him on the outside of the ankle - I'd have to see it again to know how close it was to the ball but looked a bit of a snide one.

He seemed to be trembling in pain for a while - obviously some of that could be to try to get the ref to do something, but he did look to be in genuine discomfort and got up in stages. Stef tried to have a conversation about the ref about it.
Willock Again on 13:44 - Feb 10 with 2240 viewsEastR

Willock Again on 13:12 - Feb 10 by BklynRanger

Happened very quickly but it looked like their player came in from behind and got him on the outside of the ankle - I'd have to see it again to know how close it was to the ball but looked a bit of a snide one.

He seemed to be trembling in pain for a while - obviously some of that could be to try to get the ref to do something, but he did look to be in genuine discomfort and got up in stages. Stef tried to have a conversation about the ref about it.

It was McNair. Willock had done him and on the turn and McNair caught him deliberately on the ankle to stop him getting away. Could/should have been a booking. Apart from Howson ref kept his card in his pocket last night

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Willock Again on 13:54 - Feb 10 with 2218 viewsngbqpr

He's on course to eclipse the 22 combined goals / assists that Eze got in his final season (which included pens)...but expect he will fall short of Adel's combined 40 from the Warnock season!

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Willock Again on 14:38 - Feb 10 with 2130 viewsnix

Willock Again on 13:54 - Feb 10 by ngbqpr

He's on course to eclipse the 22 combined goals / assists that Eze got in his final season (which included pens)...but expect he will fall short of Adel's combined 40 from the Warnock season!

Yes.

Only Harry Wilson and Jon Swift have more assists in the Championship. And only Seri from Fulham, in the list of those with the top number of assists, has a better pass completion rate, which is incredibly impressive given that defenders double up against him every time he gets the ball.
Login to get fewer ads

Willock Again on 14:40 - Feb 10 with 2130 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Willock Again on 13:44 - Feb 10 by EastR

It was McNair. Willock had done him and on the turn and McNair caught him deliberately on the ankle to stop him getting away. Could/should have been a booking. Apart from Howson ref kept his card in his pocket last night

McNair sounds like a bit of a wan*er and there is no excuse for not protecting players especially highly skilled ones .Once the ref lets it go early its open season and the dirty players know all the tricks.
Willock is going to be targeted from now on he needs to be protected or we need an enforcer to pay back any assailants
Willock Again on 15:13 - Feb 10 with 2052 viewsBklynRanger

Willock Again on 14:40 - Feb 10 by CLAREMAN1995

McNair sounds like a bit of a wan*er and there is no excuse for not protecting players especially highly skilled ones .Once the ref lets it go early its open season and the dirty players know all the tricks.
Willock is going to be targeted from now on he needs to be protected or we need an enforcer to pay back any assailants

I haven't read much in that vein - good Ballyclare man! But I could be wrong and that tackle wasn't good.
Willock Again on 16:59 - Feb 10 with 1875 viewsParkRoyalR

Willock Again on 13:44 - Feb 10 by EastR

Willock did Howson with a sublime touch and turn by the dug-outs towards the end of the game,

Howson then impeded / fouled Willock like you'd expect a good pro to do and held his hands up to Willock as if to say sorry but you properly did me there, both were laughing as they walked away,

Thought the game was very competitive last night but played in a very good spirit, maybe McNair foul aside, which on the replay I did'nt think was deliberate, but could be wrong.
Willock Again on 17:22 - Feb 10 with 1819 viewsPinnerPaul

Willock Again on 13:12 - Feb 10 by BklynRanger

Right in front of me in T block - said on another thread, think that was the one yellow the ref missed yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024