Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy League div 1 promotion battle .. 10:05 - Apr 18 with 833 viewsMrHappy2

It’s going to the wire and will the long awaited exile of WESSEX be over - years in the doldrums after being a force many moons ago - is the revival finally upon us ? And BFG who has never done a thing of note in the league over the years - is this also his chance. My preseason FAV Thrillseeker and one of the greats will surely over power them in the run in as he has so much class - someone will have to miss out methinks. As for the play offs my hand has been forced to oppose everything that Burnsie has predicted in order to claw back the 4 point gap and I have a sneaky feeling Lewis might be the fly in the ointment and nick the final spot - all others including my pal Gerry didn’t have enough in the tank sadly - and that was why tongue in cheek I was able to offer silly money at the beginning of the season. I know my onions !😇😂👍🙌⚽️

Poll: In its 20th season how has the Happy League affected your life ?

Happy League div 1 promotion battle .. on 19:10 - Apr 23 with 717 viewsthrillseeker

A 93rd minute goal by Lincoln could be a major goal
Happy League div 1 promotion battle .. on 07:45 - Apr 24 with 678 viewsMrHappy2

Happy League div 1 promotion battle .. on 19:10 - Apr 23 by thrillseeker

A 93rd minute goal by Lincoln could be a major goal

Told ya - well done mate x

Poll: In its 20th season how has the Happy League affected your life ?

Happy League div 1 promotion battle .. on 11:23 - Apr 24 with 655 viewsthrillseeker

Thank you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024