Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford away 13:13 - Aug 11 with 5048 viewsactonman

Incase it's missed anyone's attention , went on sale this morning with staged point allocation throughout the day and on general sale tomorrow so get in quick chaps and chapesses
Watford away on 15:50 - Aug 18 with 766 viewsRangersw12

Watford away on 15:41 - Aug 18 by RBlock

Would you rather see us restrict away teams to a single tier, if it means reducing the wage/transfer budget further?

I would restrict them to a single tier and make the lower tier safe standing (sameprices as blue season tickets) or offers for under 25s so we can have fans at both ends.

Yeah I don't care if it reduced the budget never been more blood kind of person but to help I wouldnt of given deadwood like Owen's a new contract or wasted money on 5 keepers last season so there is alot of savings to make.
Watford away on 16:14 - Aug 18 with 676 viewslosethedrum

Watford away on 15:46 - Aug 18 by stevec

This is the thing, we rarely exceed 15000 in our three sides of the ground so it would be a bit daft to throw away extra income from a packed away end.

As for the impact it makes on the game, so far we’ve won in front of a packed away end and lost in front of an empty away end.

It needs looking at on a game by game basis to be honest .
Last season Fulham gave us 1690 when their capacity was just under 19k at the cottage & yes usually the game at Loftus road is live on tv so ok to flog them both tiers but last season sat 3pm we were turning away Rangers supporters to accomodate them having 3k when we could have sold out to our fans .
Reading home last season they gave us 2100 out of 24000 a lot of our support missed out so we merrily let them have both tiers (which they were 1k shy of filling) whilst around 1k of our fans were in restricted view seats .
It wont always apply like when the team is low in the table but if we want to build the support we should put our supporters first which some other clubs do .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024