Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that get on your pips! 21:01 - Sep 7 with 8977 viewsRangersDave

David Beckham, pimping himself out to Quatar to extol the virtues of visiting that sand pit!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Things that get on your pips! on 21:37 - Sep 7 with 4805 viewsessextaxiboy

Every single Sky Sports presenter and reporter .
Keith Stroud
People arriving after the game has started.
Things that get on your pips! on 21:53 - Sep 7 with 4738 viewsstowmarketrange

It would’ve been good to hear him tell the truth about the scandal of Qatar hosting the World Cup this year,but he sold his soul years ago and it’s all about the money and publicity for brand Beckham anyway.
Things that get on your pips! on 23:20 - Sep 7 with 4557 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Things that get on your pips! on 23:25 - Sep 7 with 4554 viewsRs_Holy

the really loud, over dramatic music that seems to accompany every sports replay or advertisement these days... Gives me a headache
Things that get on your pips! on 00:08 - Sep 8 with 4508 viewsqprxtc

Hartley Hare
Things that get on your pips! on 04:59 - Sep 8 with 4418 viewsLadbrokeR

With fear of sounding pompous I only have a passing interest in celebrity culture and that’s probably because we’re force fed the issue. However do we really need to be exposed to Beckham sons half arsed attempts at becoming some kind of respected artist. At the risk of changing the tact of this thread there are much more serious and important things to discuss like love island .
Things that get on your pips! on 06:53 - Sep 8 with 4347 viewsMrSheen

Drag. Not a fan of campy musicals so I find the current craze baffling. If I were a woman, i think I would find the "imitation" far from flattering.
Things that get on your pips! on 07:17 - Sep 8 with 4314 viewsNorthernr

On the David Beckham thing - David Beckham who made a big wave about appearing on the front cover of Attitude as a football player when he thought that was good for his brand, now chucking his lot in with a place where they chop your balls off for that sort of thing for a few extra quid he absolutely doesn't need.
Login to get fewer ads

Things that get on your pips! on 07:27 - Sep 8 with 4301 viewsPaddyhoops

The knighthood is just around the corner. For what, I’m not sure!
Things that get on your pips! on 08:03 - Sep 8 with 4255 viewshubble

Flashing adverts around football pitches.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Things that get on your pips! on 08:07 - Sep 8 with 4233 viewsPhildo

Things that get on your pips! on 07:17 - Sep 8 by Northernr

On the David Beckham thing - David Beckham who made a big wave about appearing on the front cover of Attitude as a football player when he thought that was good for his brand, now chucking his lot in with a place where they chop your balls off for that sort of thing for a few extra quid he absolutely doesn't need.

For plastic surgery you need plastic and for plastic you need oil. Its all linked.
Things that get on your pips! on 08:08 - Sep 8 with 4221 viewsRangersDave

The subconcious emotional blackmail that companies use nowadays to try and convince you they are green and caring.......

along the lines of... 'as we are a caring company, we are committed to helping the world. Therefore if you buy 2 packs of whizzo nappies we will plant a tree somewhere, so the more you buy, the greater the helping the environment!'

Tell you what.....how about just planting trees and stop subliminally blackmailing your customers, you tossers!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Things that get on your pips! on 08:10 - Sep 8 with 4217 viewsMrSheen

Branding on clothes. Never got used to dressing like a shopping bag.
Things that get on your pips! on 08:25 - Sep 8 with 4185 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Trousers that stop above the ankle.

My old sales dept. were big on this or the 'grooming parlour' as we called it. (fashion not Saville) they just look like Mr Bean or someone who used a boil wash on the wrong trousers.

Mind you they probably thought in deepest January 'look at that c**t in shorts'

Ying 'n' yang innit.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Things that get on your pips! on 08:36 - Sep 8 with 4154 viewsconnell10

Over 25,s using Tik-Tok, people who start a sentence with the word "SO", the word triggered, the word " super " put in front of anything to show just how super it is, kids walking around with those stupid poodle haircuts thinking they look awesome , the word awesome........shall i go on?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Things that get on your pips! on 08:40 - Sep 8 with 4152 viewsNorthernr

'Bro', 'bruv', 'blud', 'fam' being used as punctuation.
Things that get on your pips! on 08:42 - Sep 8 with 4140 viewsBlackCrowe

Supermarket self checkouts and Gary Lineker

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Things that get on your pips! on 08:42 - Sep 8 with 4136 viewsconnell10

Things that get on your pips! on 08:40 - Sep 8 by Northernr

'Bro', 'bruv', 'blud', 'fam' being used as punctuation.

Alright bruv.......hate it! Everyone knows it should be ,,,,Alright mate!

Things that get on your pips! on 08:49 - Sep 8 with 4106 viewsconnell10

Those little sort of satchels that teenage boys have! Electric scooters, man buns, people driving through puddles, all football pundits on TV , weather presenters, The One Show........my neighbours, other humans ...... thats about it!

Things that get on your pips! on 08:55 - Sep 8 with 4084 viewsstevec

Getting a doctors appointment.

Call mid morning, ‘sorry, you can only book an appointment at 8am or 12.30’ ‘but I’m speaking to you now, can’t you just plan me in whilst we talk?’ ‘Sorry, No’.

Call at 8am or 12.30, ‘you are number 74 in the queue, please call back when it’s less busy’

WTF??!!!
Things that get on your pips! on 09:01 - Sep 8 with 4057 viewsWokingR

Bloody hell, we're all starting to sound old
Things that get on your pips! on 09:04 - Sep 8 with 4049 viewsNorthernr

Things that get on your pips! on 08:55 - Sep 8 by stevec

Call mid morning, ‘sorry, you can only book an appointment at 8am or 12.30’ ‘but I’m speaking to you now, can’t you just plan me in whilst we talk?’ ‘Sorry, No’.

Call at 8am or 12.30, ‘you are number 74 in the queue, please call back when it’s less busy’

WTF??!!!

Yeh hateful experience. I had a non-urgent thing, dropped into the place I'm registered at on my way to work and asked for an appointment.

"Don't have any appointments."
"Any? What, ever?..."
"Next appointment I can get you is probably two months from now and even then..."
"Oh. What do you suggest I do?"
"You can ring at 8am for an emergency appointment."
"But it's not an emergency."
"I don't know what to say to you."

Try for a couple of mornings to get through at 8am, finally succeed, get the same woman.
"What's the nature of the complaint?"
Outlines complaint.
"That doesn't sound like an emergency, this is the emergency appointment system."

Give it a couple of days, try again.

"What's the nature of the complaint?"
"I'd rather not say over the phone, it's a personal matter."
"We can see you at 10.30 today."

Things that get on your pips! on 09:06 - Sep 8 with 4040 viewspaulparker

Anyone who bought a dog during lockdown who doesn’t know how to look after it
Either letting it bark all fcuking day and night or not clearing up the dog Sh1t it leaves in the street
Also blokes who own big vans who live on the other side of the street but think it’s acceptable to park their fcuk off vans at the top of the cul de sac where I live meaning I take a 50-50 chance when I pull out as I can’t fcuking see anything coming towards me
Selfish r soles

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Things that get on your pips! on 09:08 - Sep 8 with 4041 viewsNorthernr

Plastic grass. Environmental/surface run off disaster zone.

Lockdown dog can't get out for a piss half the year because the fcking thing heats to a billion degrees in the sun.
Things that get on your pips! on 09:38 - Sep 8 with 3943 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Things that get on your pips! on 08:55 - Sep 8 by stevec

WTF??!!!

Then you make an appointment...
You make it for first thing in the morning, the first one of their day.
You show up at 8am. And you wait, and you wait, and you wait.
You read the women's magazines. Because men don't go to the Doctor. Or can't read.
And then at around 8.40 they tell you. "Sorry, we're very busy, we're running a bit behind".

Running behind? How? I'm your first appointment?
Is the Doctor still seeing yesterday's 5.30pm appointment?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024