Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
900 minutes of footy in the next 5 weeks 06:34 - Oct 3 with 1752 viewsDaBurgh

10 games over the next 5 weeks. This will certainly be a defining month to test squad depth and fitness levels. I know all teams are in the same situation, but don't really care about anyone else. In Beale we trust.
900 minutes of footy in the next 5 weeks on 07:38 - Oct 3 with 1652 viewsnix

The one positive is that players are coming back from injury. Our second string of five or six players are pretty good but any further than that and it actually restricts what Beale can do in the way of tactics.

He'll also have to rest Illy and Willock at some point I imagine.

I hope he starts bringing on fresh legs a bit earlier in matches as well.
900 minutes of footy in the next 5 weeks on 07:57 - Oct 3 with 1621 viewsHAYESBOY

It's the fullback positions that also worry me with that number of games and time period.
May have to pick a game to rest one of them at different times.

Smells like a trout farm in here

900 minutes of footy in the next 5 weeks on 16:23 - Oct 3 with 1448 viewsPinnerPaul

If anyone's interested I'm officiating 4 games in the next 3 days, starting tonight.

Its 'relentless'
900 minutes of footy in the next 5 weeks on 09:39 - Oct 4 with 1279 viewsfrancisbowles

900 minutes of footy in the next 5 weeks on 16:23 - Oct 3 by PinnerPaul

If anyone's interested I'm officiating 4 games in the next 3 days, starting tonight.

Its 'relentless'

You need to have a word with your sports scientist.
900 minutes of footy in the next 5 weeks on 10:19 - Oct 4 with 1259 viewsBklynRanger

900 minutes of footy in the next 5 weeks on 07:57 - Oct 3 by HAYESBOY

It's the fullback positions that also worry me with that number of games and time period.
May have to pick a game to rest one of them at different times.

JCS looks like he could handle left back no problem if needed, bringing Dunne back in. (Not sure if Dickie's back to full fitness yet?) For right back I suppose Laird is a young lad and may be able to handle the load, but Kakay can do a job at RB - not the same by any means lets be honest, no offence to Ossie. Albert at RWB is he decided to go with a three.

I do hope that Amos can stay fit and on form - he could be a great addition to what's already developing in midfield.

And on the subject of JCS, I've only managed to catch up on the first 25 mins of Saturday's game so far but thought he looked a cut above in terms of comfort level and ability. The fact that we own both him and Paal still blows my mind a bit.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2022 10:20]
900 minutes of footy in the next 5 weeks on 11:19 - Oct 4 with 1200 viewsPinnerPaul

900 minutes of footy in the next 5 weeks on 09:39 - Oct 4 by francisbowles

You need to have a word with your sports scientist.

1 down, 3 to go - last night was the most time consuming because of the travel and time of day - today and tomorrow are local so all good!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024