Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charging Cost 06:29 - Apr 28 with 8127 viewsDubaiR

Premier Inn Uttoxeter - avoid charging car here.

Company forced me in to all electric which is a massive pain given the milage I do.

Anyway 0.98p per kWh. Output 8.6 so had to be plugged in over night to get me upto my 200 mile maximum, total cost 92 quid with a 4 hour over stay charge.

Companies rate of reimbursement 0.19p kWh!
Charging Cost on 16:04 - Apr 29 with 611 viewsdistortR

Charging Cost on 15:21 - Apr 29 by R_from_afar

"Assuming you have a sufficiently large enough roof space and its orientated between ESE and WSW for optimum solar generation. If your roof faces north then you are onto a loser straight away".

You will think I am making this up for comic effect but I swear it is true. When the installers came to fit my solar panels, they asked me which side of the roof I would like them on. As deadpan as you like, I said: "Please let's not put them on the north facing side, let's go for the south facing one instead".

Half way through the first half, R from Afar decides to talk about electric cars. This tells us more about the game then it does about R from afar!
Charging Cost on 16:11 - Apr 29 with 601 viewsMelakaRanger

It’s a boring match! And Albert almost missed that open goal
Charging Cost on 17:59 - Apr 29 with 536 viewsR_from_afar

Charging Cost on 16:04 - Apr 29 by distortR

Half way through the first half, R from Afar decides to talk about electric cars. This tells us more about the game then it does about R from afar!

Haha, I was initially too scared to look at the match thread!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024