Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MR HAPPY steps down. * major announcement* 20:56 - Jul 15 with 1159 viewsMrHappy2

It has been a magnificent 20 seasons but it’s time for me Mr Happy to step down due to some personal issues - so I won’t be around.

Will I return ? Time will tell - but not for now.

This league was started in 2005/6 if I remember with 6 people when I lived in Colchester.

Amazing it’s gone from strength to strength.

Mick MFB our king has run it superbly the past few years

I hand it over completely.

May the Happy name live on.

I have loved every minute

I finish 4th in the grand league table upon my now departure.

Mick do update the stats please - I done my best with it for now.

I love you all !!

Mr Happy - Jimmy - Derby County Fan - Founder of the Happy League.😇

God bless x
[Post edited 18 Jul 2023 3:37]

Poll: In its 20th season how has the Happy League affected your life ?

MR HAPPY steps down. * major announcement* on 22:07 - Jul 15 with 1121 viewswessex_exile

Best wishes Haps - I hope this is just a temporary pause rather than forever. Stay safe chap, and I hope your personal issues are resolved promptly and to everyone's satisfaction.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

MR HAPPY steps down. * major announcement* on 07:50 - Jul 16 with 1093 viewsMrHappy2

MR HAPPY steps down. * major announcement* on 22:07 - Jul 15 by wessex_exile

Best wishes Haps - I hope this is just a temporary pause rather than forever. Stay safe chap, and I hope your personal issues are resolved promptly and to everyone's satisfaction.

Thank you dear brother X

MR HAPPY steps down. * major announcement* on 09:52 - Jul 16 with 1074 viewsdurham_exile

Mr Happy grateful thanks for your brilliant stewardship and I wish you well and hope that your disappearance is only a temporary one.

All the best.

Durham_exile

MR HAPPY steps down. * major announcement* on 17:12 - Jul 16 with 1047 viewsMrHappy2

MR HAPPY steps down. * major announcement* on 09:52 - Jul 16 by durham_exile

Mr Happy grateful thanks for your brilliant stewardship and I wish you well and hope that your disappearance is only a temporary one.

All the best.

Cheers brother x

MR HAPPY steps down. * major announcement* on 08:37 - Jul 18 with 991 viewsburnsieespana

From a late participant in the Happy league I thank you for setting it up.
I hope your personal issues are resolved and you are back to your old self very soon and you feel able to return.
Good luck over the next months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024