Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City Reflections Away 19:04 - Apr 13 with 1869 viewsbluenwhite10

Beaten by a much better side today and in fairness it could have been more.

Where did it go wrong?

Could not cope with the Hull wide players as it was evident today playing Anderson, Willlock, Chair it left us so exposed at the back as the 3 players mentioned struggle to track back and the Hull full backs and wingers had so much time and space and the centre backs always had an out ball wide.

The back 4 where very poor today… Fox stands off his player far to much by the way which was enabling to many crosses to go in.

I think we also need 2 forwards playing but that is going to be a gamble as the 3 we have are poor and I am talking about Frey Dykes and Armstrong.

Smyth missed 2 clear cut chances today but even if they went in I think Hull could have gone up a level.

I think at 3 down I would have gone with Armstrong and Dykes down the middle but I saw no value in bringing Armstrong on so late.

I think another win should see us safe but even with Rangers being so inconsistent 1 good performance.in 3 is possible.

If I had to pick a MOM today it would of been Willock.

Final word Asmir Bergovic needs to go next season if we do stay in the championship poor positioning, distribution and you can’t have the top earner being the weak link.
[Post edited 13 Apr 19:14]
Hull City Reflections Away on 19:59 - Apr 13 with 1568 viewsStanisgod

At the end of the day this mob, with what they spent in January should be in the play offs, just gone off form lately. Damage was done Sheff and Plymouth.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hull City Reflections Away on 20:14 - Apr 13 with 1483 viewsPaddyhoops

First time we’ve been outclassed under Marti. Not a good time to tank.
Hoping Southampton beat Preston midweek .
They’re play off hopes would be pretty much over then.
Hoping they turn up and be shit.
Can’t rely on us to be good at home unfortunately.
Hull City Reflections Away on 20:56 - Apr 13 with 1227 viewsLoyalitat

Hull City Reflections Away on 19:59 - Apr 13 by Stanisgod

At the end of the day this mob, with what they spent in January should be in the play offs, just gone off form lately. Damage was done Sheff and Plymouth.

Highly likely they would have been if Liam Delap hadn't been out injured since the start of the year. I was impressed with how he led the line when Hull played us at home in December.
Suspect he'll be loaned out by City next season to a Premier League team.
[Post edited 14 Apr 0:32]
Hull City Reflections Away on 22:02 - Apr 13 with 1059 viewsted_hendrix

I cannot tell a lie I had us down as losing this fixture but I can't fathom out why I'm still so bloody angry.
I don't like the look of our last three fixtures If I'm honest but In a vain attempt to cheer myself up I'd rather be In our current league position as opposed to Sheff Wednesday, Huddersfield or to a lesser extent Birmingham.
Am I going insane but why Is It like this every season or It seems to be.
It's a struggle watching It.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024