Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Making it uncomfortable for the opposition 15:37 - May 18 with 966 viewsSouthamptonfan

I read that the West Brom manager was upset about their team coach being made to wait in a road before being allowed access to the front of the stadium. He was also upset about temporary advertising boards being put on the touchline to stop their long throws. All understandable, but we should absolutely be making it as uncomfortable as possible for the away team. Well done Saints and well done the Saints fans for making it such an intimidating and uncomfortable place last night. We need to make as uncomfortable and as difficult as possible for the away team. I am all for it (within reason and non-violent ofcourse).
[Post edited 18 May 15:39]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Making it uncomfortable for the opposition on 15:45 - May 18 with 931 viewsBLEEDRED

I think it was Genius to put the advertising along the touchline, within the laws of the game, so top marks.
The team coach was held up for 10-15 mins so what.
Didn't he also claim the pitch was too wet!!
Making it uncomfortable for the opposition on 15:49 - May 18 with 917 viewsPatfromPoole

West Brom should have used these things as motivation.

I have very little sympathy.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Making it uncomfortable for the opposition on 17:26 - May 18 with 777 viewssaint22

Making it uncomfortable for the opposition on 15:45 - May 18 by BLEEDRED

I think it was Genius to put the advertising along the touchline, within the laws of the game, so top marks.

And their pitch was bone dry
Touché and au revoir
Making it uncomfortable for the opposition on 18:01 - May 18 with 717 viewskingslandstand1

Making it uncomfortable for the opposition on 15:45 - May 18 by BLEEDRED

I loved RM's smirk in the press cconference after the game about the hoarding. Though he wouldn't accept responsibility for it, he did say it was a good idea whoever thought of it, as well as saying it was within the rules
Making it uncomfortable for the opposition on 19:24 - May 18 with 598 viewsWinchesterExile

This is spot on but do our fans have the stomach for the fight week after week. I’m not not sure that they do but I would very happy to be wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024