Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock sacked over Yakubu bust-up / Faurlin out for the season.... 22:57 - Jan 8 with 2595 viewsfLaMeBoY

According to the Mirror - http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Queens-Park-Rangers-manager-Neil-Warnock-sa
Warnock sacked over Yakubu bust-up / Faurlin out for the season.... on 23:01 - Jan 8 with 2527 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"QPR midfielder Alejandro Faurlin will miss the rest of the season with a serious knee injury."

Shee-it!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warnock sacked over Yakubu bust-up / Faurlin out for the season.... on 23:02 - Jan 8 with 2504 viewshamptonhillhoop

I'd have been very pleased with yakubu, a man who knows where the goal is. I would ignore the throwaway Faurlin line at the end. He might be out for the rest of the season, but they're just guessing
Warnock sacked over Yakubu bust-up / Faurlin out for the season.... on 23:07 - Jan 8 with 2429 viewsAntti_Heinola

i'd be shocked if Faurlin isn't out for the rest of the season and for a good chunk of next season too.

rest of the article doesn't really make sense.

Bare bones.

Warnock sacked over Yakubu bust-up / Faurlin out for the season.... on 23:10 - Jan 8 with 2377 viewsBazWoT

Warnock sacked over Yakubu bust-up / Faurlin out for the season.... on 23:02 - Jan 8 by hamptonhillhoop

I'd have been very pleased with yakubu, a man who knows where the goal is. I would ignore the throwaway Faurlin line at the end. He might be out for the rest of the season, but they're just guessing

All of it is guessing.

We know more than they do.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024